Action 5" Color AC/DC TV with AM/FM Radio

Welcome to the Action 5" TV topic page for this product on Tuesday, July 27th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Action 5" TV here.

Cool Tv I am the first to respond to it!!!

you go from that awesome deal yesterday to this? i mean, c’mon… i’m just sayin’.

damn not what i was looking for

I dont know if this is the best price for it. I found it quickly on another site for 70 so its a little better. I was hoping for some more speakers :smiley: Oh well I guess I will wait until tomorrow at midnight! :lol:

not impressed by this one…
other deals have been great though

I stayed up till midnight for this? Of course I miss the sound system from yesterday!

woot price $49.99

I checked an online retailer and their bargain price is twice woots price, retail is 4x.

Don’t you get one of these free when you look at a timeshare?

Either the 5" Color TV or the Hibachi. shudder

Im disappointed in Woot. Shame on you Woot! You better make up for this tomorrow :frowning:
Woot aint a hoot until they have good loot!

not what i want.
time to sleep
good night
8)

[quote user=“slickvikd”]Im disappointed in Woot. Shame on you Woot! You better make up for this tomorrow :frowning:
Woot aint a hoot until they have good loot![/quote]

tsk tsk…take it back to the drawing board…

Action 5in…what the heck kind of tv is that? You might as well sell soiled wigs

[quote user=“Punch You InThe Face”][quote user=“slickvikd”]Im disappointed in Woot. Shame on you Woot! You better make up for this tomorrow :frowning:
Woot aint a hoot until they have good loot![/quote]

tsk tsk…take it back to the drawing board…[/quote]

Im sorry i know its bad…im just really sleepy after satying up to see what item would be up here…now i can sleep knowing I didnt miss out on speakers or a new car or Super Bowl tickets

come on guys… It woot had awesome deals on things we needed everyday , we’d all be broke in no time. Besides, this looks like a good deal for a camper, rv, etc. I may replace that b+w we’ve had for years…

Not bad. Not what I’m looking for, but keep up the good work. Don’t mind the nay-sayers, they expect miracles everyday when that’s just not realistic. It’s posts like these that would make the owners shutter everytime they listed something, please be kind everyone.

:wink:

PLEASE FIND SOME MORE OF THE DELL 5.1 SPEAKERS???

Agree with you. Shame on your guys, nay-sayers. If woot interested you, you are luck, if not, that’s not woot’s problem.

[quote user=“noodle”]
Agree with you. Shame on your guys, nay-sayers. If woot interested you, you are luck, if not, that’s not woot’s problem. Use your mind to think, not your ass.[/quote]

let me guess… public education?

Let me guess… painfully stuck-up jackass?

I need this for “work” :x