I don’t understand this. Are you handing your phone to random strangers throughout the day? If not, then why would you need to sterilize it??
If you are washing your hands regularly what real value does this have?
And if you AREN’T - why not???
What is the wavelength frequency of this UV-C light? Any documentation or test references showing it’s effectiveness? Thanks
I just received my Woot order of Aduro Phone Sanitizer Box U-Clean UV Light Sanitizer and it does NOT WORK. The lid on the box does NOT CLOSE properly and therefore the power does NOT work/lightup/operate at all! Is my $25 gone??? HELP please!
Hello. I’m sorry for the problem. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.
From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.
In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
Any chance of a deal on a sanitizer with qi?
If our vendors find one, I’m sure we’d offer it. We’ll keep looking.
Seriously? No matter how often you wash your hands, they STILL get dirty. The oil in your skin, the microbiota that live on it, dead skin that sloughs off naturally, and whatever’s on anything you touch (light switches, doorknobs, toilet flushers, faucet handles, keys, debit/credit cards, steering wheel, money, food) are all transferred to your phone (from your hands, face, mouth, bag/pocket, vehicle, etc. Most people hold the phone against their face, which you touch far more frequently than you realize. There are at least 30,000 other bacteria and viruses floating on our atmosphere which could - theoretically at least - mutate into something virulent at any time.
Still think you don’t need to clean your phone?
IMHO, I don’t think this is something you should save money on. I’d rather invest in one that’s tested and proven to work by third party labs - and large enough to fit our tablets.
This will prevent up to zero deaths annually.
This Aduro Phone Sanitizer needs for the customer to provide their own power supply. This WAS NOT stated in any description of the product
Hi there. I’m sorry about the missing information. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.
From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.
In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
I ordered two different colors. I received notice both shipped but two different tracking numbers. I received one night the other never got here. The tracking number provided says it’s not valid. ?? This is part of a gift, sure hope it gets to me.
Hi there. DHL tracking can be weird. It’s likely ok but feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.
From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.
In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.
