Aduro PowerUP Smart 6-Port USB Rapid Charger

Aduro PowerUP Smart 6-Port USB Rapid Charger

This is one of those generic Chinese items that people import and rebrand with nonsense words. I have one from Home Depot branded “Atrico” that o picked up for $10, and here is one from Walmart under the RND brand for $13:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/RND-8A-Desktop-Tower-Rapid-Charging-Station-6-Ports-Smart-IC-Technology-iPhone-iPad-Apple-Watch-Samsung-LG-HTC-Moto-Sony-Microsoft-Blackberry-USB-Com/50488741

This was the biggest piece of junk I’ve ever bought from Woot, it’s never worked from day one. Plug in the power and sometimes the light go on, and sometimes it doesn’t. Plug in a USB cord and the light (if it’s on) goes out, without having anything plugged into the other end of the charging cord. With the USB cord plugged in and not connected to anything to be charging, the end of the cord that would be connected to a item to be charged, becomes so hot you would burn your fingers to plug or unplug it from your phone or tablet.
The “Rapid Charger” not only won’t charge anything, but it will heat the charging cables hot enough to burn your fingers, and if left unattended, could possibly start a fire, it gets so hot (even when unplugged from phone or tablet).

I would suggest that no one should buy this dangerous piece of junk.

Hello. I’m sorry to hear about the problems. You have a one-year warranty with Aduro (see the bottom of the features). Have you contacted them?