Amazon Echo Look

Amazon Echo Look

For those who don’t know, Amazon is shutting down the Echo LOOK device and app and it will become a paperweight on July 24th.

To get compensation, just add an Echo Show 5 to your cart on Amazon and apply the code ECHOLOOK20 for a free Show 5. The Echo Look device must be registered to your account on Amazon, and this works even if you bought it from here for under $30 I bought mine for $26.99 plus tax and I just ordered my free Echo Show 5 which retails for a minimum of 49.99 at launch special discount pricing to current price of $59.99. I believe it’s gone as high as about $80.

" You aren’t completely stranded if the smart camera was a mainstay of your morning routine. Android Central notes that Amazon is notifying at least some Look owners that they can get a free [Echo Show 5 if they add the connected display to their cart and use the code ECHOLOOK20 by September 24th. It’s not clear if every customer is getting that offer, so don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work." (Source Engadget)

Don’t let amazon get away with shunting device here to be sold and then bricking the device. it was last sold here in March… and they already knew.

So, if you bought one from here, or elsewhere and it’s registered to your account, take advantage before September 24th and score a free Echo Show 5.