AmazonBasics Desktop Turntable Record Player

AmazonBasics Desktop Turntable Record Player

2 Likes

Does this connect to bluetooth speakers?

1 Like

A couple of the reviews at the mothership mention connecting it to Bluetooth speakers so it seems so.

1 Like

" Compatible with Bluetooth devices including smartphones tablets, PCs, laptops, and other MP3 players "

1 Like

It’s difficult to tell: Can LPs be played with the cover down? Or will an LP extend beyond the area that will be beyond the area that will be covered?

Got the other brand some weeks ago and was happy to later see needles for it here on closeout.

Most cheap record players use ruby needles, others use diamond needles. Ruby wears out faster.

If you have a virgin vinyl audiophile collection of LPs, you won’t be using this. However, for some old crummy LPs (like mine), it’s OK.

2 Likes

I went for one of these. The Bluetooth is to receive only, so if you want to hear your digital recordings over a pair of 3 watt 1.5” speakers, this system is for you! It does operate at least, and has a headphone port so you can play it over another system.

2 Likes

Got this for The Mom’s. She has tons of vinyl (33-1/3s and 45s). I tend to be more a “Prissy Audiophile”. But I wanted something simpler for Her. Especially since She had issues with the stereo set-up I did for Her some years ago. This appears more User-Friendly. Can’t wait for Her to receive it.