Android App Failure 1/19/2021 issues

Seeing similar issues on my Samsung s20 when trying to click on the main item - shirt appears to be working as well as the rest of the app

Anyone with conspiracy theories on the feature item crashing the woot app? DURING A WOOT-OFF!!!

Same here

FYI, the app only crashes when selecting the item from the home screen or notification. You can still access the item the good old fashioned way through the forums.

Same here. Just had an update come through for my Note 20 Ultra this morning.

Same on my Android (Pixel 3a), latest (beta) Woot app.

1 Like

But I can’t get next item preview from the forum link :cry::sob:

Pause for a second, Then Quick call off the woot off my app my app!

BlockquoteAnyone with conspiracy theories on the feature item crashing the woot app? DURING A WOOT-OFF!!!

It looks like it’s an Apple conspiracy, since it only seems to affect Android devices.

That’s why after 5 kick outs, I finally got it but…I’m android too, sony xl womp womp Screenshot_20210119-094848|250x500

Blockquote Please give me version numbers for your OS and app.

Sorry. I missed this. I am using Android version 10, and the latest version of the app (deleted and reloaded this morning).

1 Like

Me too

App version 4.6.1

Looks like we love our samsung!

Having crashing issues with the app today =(

1 Like

same here. Every time I go to look at the current deal.

2 Likes

I need details pls.

iOS or Android & version
Device & version
App Version

2 Likes

Galaxy Note 10+

I am only seeing 1 item - not the shirt- on my Google Chromebook

1 Like

It’s only the item on the left side- not the shirt. that crashes the app. The app goes dim and then crashes. Not sure if it has to do with the Android update that happened yesterday.