Apple 13" Intel i5 128GB MacBook Pro (Mid-2017)

Apple 13" Intel i5 128GB MacBook Pro (Mid-2017)

Another “meh” Apple deal. I guess woot blew their load on the 15” a couple weeks ago. Oh well.

Not quite interested,
Woot, please bring the 15’’ 512GB 16GB deal back!

1 Like

Are these really new or is this another bait-and-swirch deal?

Does this come pre-loaded with any video editing software?

It comes with IMovie

These are new.

We apologize about the error in the other sale but it wasn’t a bait-n-switch.

I just got this delivered and it does not come with a TouchBar as the description said it did. Anyone else get one without one?

Hello, I checked with our computer team. We did not call out a TouchBar on this model.

I’m told:

• Models without Touch Bar come with 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C Ports
  • Models with Touch Bar come with 5 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C Ports.

Ty for the reply.

That is correct.

But in the deception if you look at the Key Features part, the second to last thing listed is the TouchBar and Touch ID sensor, in which this one didn’t have, so it looks like a typo.

Here is a copy and paste:

Key Features:

• 13.3-inch LED-backlit Retina glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (2560 x 1600-pixel resolution).
  • 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor with 4MB shared L3 cache for excellent multitasking.
  • Intel Iris Plus 640 Graphics
  • 128GB PCIe Solid State Drive
  • 8GB installed RAM (2133 MHz DDR3L)
  • Built-in FaceTime HD camera for video chatting
  • AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) Wi-Fi wireless networking
  • Bluetooth 4.2 for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
  • Two USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports with support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, Thunderbolt 2, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
  • Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
  • Full-size backlit keyboard; Touch Bar with integrated Touch ID sensor
  • Stereo speakers with high dynamic range

Thank you for pointing that out. I searched Touch 4 times on that page and still missed that.

I’ll let the computer team know. In the meantime, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

1 Like