Apple 16GB iPhone 5s Unlocked GSM (S&D) Price: $229.99 Shipping Options:: $5 Standard Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Monday, Jan 11 to Thursday, Jan 14) + transit Condition: Refurbished
I brought the Verizon version with GSM unlocked on Dec 2nd and am using it on T-mobile with no problems. Since this is a straight GSM iPhone you should have no issues. BTW if you don’t talk much Walmart has an exclusive $30 t-mobile plan with unlimited data and text with 100 min of talk.
Since I paid $268 on Dec 2nd for a compatible iPhone 5s (Verizon with GSM unlocked) I’d have to say this is a good deal. I have always have great luck with the refurb phones. Mine had only a couple of scratches that were only visible under a strong light while looking intently for flaws.to any casual look, it looks new and works great.
This looks like a good deal to me. If you haven’t upgraded yet now would.be a good time. FYI the iPhone 5s is still current–at least until the iPhone 7 comes out.
Maybe I missed it when reading up, but anyone know if these come with the charging/sync cable? Tempted to pick one up just to try out T-Mobile service in my area.
[QUOTE=robio, post:8, topic:524947]
If it wasn’t refurbed by Apple (i.e., “Factory Reconditioned”), there’s no Apple warranty. Apple doesn’t release sell scratch and dent into the world.
[/quote]
Last few times over the past, of the 6 phones in my household, no one does. Even the refurb’d ones I picked up (2) from freedompop. Not a scratch on them. But like a used car, the outside doesn’t always depict what’s on the inside. I’ve gotten replacement phones form Sprint and Verizon BTW.
Not sure who is doing the refurbs, but I bought two of the 4s models at the beginning of December and had to return both of them. No sound and battery issues on one; home button and other issues with the other. Hope these are better.
[QUOTE=charroch, post:12, topic:524947]
Maybe I missed it when reading up, but anyone know if these come with the charging/sync cable? Tempted to pick one up just to try out T-Mobile service in my area.
[/quote]
Yes, it comes with an aftermarket cable:
In the box:
iPhone 5s
Lightning to USB Cable (aftermarket)
USB Power Adapter (aftermarket)
BONUS Ballistic Smooth iPhone 5/5s Case
Interchangeable Corner Bumpers (for case)
WARNING…refurbs from woot CAN have blocked imei…and good luck getting ANYTHING RESOLVED by Woot. There is NO easy way to reach anyone and i keep getting emails that say they can only respond to the email associated with the acct, which i am doing.
[MOD: Different device & company. I’ll contact CS on your behalf]