Appsclusive! $10 T-Shirts: April 26 - April 27, 2023

10_Blog_600x200

April 26 - April 27, 2023

1. Add any eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  2. Log in to the Woot! app to complete checkout. Links below if you don’t have it yet!
  3. We’ll apply the discount of 33.34% at the final checkout screen, making all $15 tees only $10!
  4. This deal is available only April 26 - April 27, so act fast to get your $10 tees!
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE.

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Discount is equal to 33.34%.
  • Offer valid for app users.
  • Free shipping not valid for international orders.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount applied at checkout and shown on the FINAL checkout screen.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 1 Woot Shirt apparel item required.
  • Offer valid from April 26, 2023 at 12:00am CT until April 27, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

3 Likes

@Narfcake

1 Like

And yes.

This offer applies to the $10 and $11 t-shirts.

:wink:

2 Likes

Where are they?!

1 Like

Where are what? The shirts? Scroll up to the top and click the link that says “shirt” then browse the catalog. Or the second link that says “here”… that will also take you to the shirts.

2 Likes

i browsed the catalog. cheapest shirts are $13. can’t find the $10 ones.

1 Like

4 Likes

thank you. i was able to get this to work thanks to your input. much appreciated.

2 Likes

Tried this twice during the allotted time period. Didn’t work either time. Not pleased. (and yes, I did it correctly in the App each time)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.