Appsclusive! 2 for $20 Shirts - 4/25/22

APPWeek2for20_Blog_600x200

1. Log into the Woot! app and browse our collection of cyber goodness to cover your nakedness or just shop for your new work-from-home wardrobe (pants not required).

2. Add 2 (or more!) apparel items to your cart, totaling $30 or more. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! We’ll apply the discount at checkout.

4. What are you waiting for? Start shopping!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount is only available on purchases made in the Woot! app. Download links below.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount is equal to 33.34% for each pair of shirts purchased. A pair of $15 t-shirts will be discounted to $20. More expensive items like long sleeve shirts or hoodies will be discounted 33.34% for every pair that you purchase.
  • Discount of 33.34% will be applied to 2 different shirt products. For example one t-shirt and one long sleeve in your cart will receive the 33.34% discount.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Limit of 10 shirts per order, you can place multiple orders.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum cart total of $30 required. Cart total is before discount is applied.
  • Offer valid from April 25, 2022 at 12am CT until April 25, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

1 Like

@mbspell @pepper114 @Narfcake

I just bought a few more shirts yesterday. Only one was a catshirt.

Define “one”.

1 Like

One, as in single.

(I’m not even wearing a catshirt tonight.)

1 Like

A dozen can still be defined (loosely) as “single”…

1 Like

Deal for Two T Shirts for $20 App only is there any coupons for this deal? And what t shirts are part of this deal?

No coupon.
All t-shirts.

The T&Cs can be seen further up this thread.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Just make sure you’re purchasing through the Woot! app. :smiley:
:iphone:

Cats cry when you admit this.

1 Like

Aww I wish that Amortentia one was still available!

1 Like

What about this?? But when I go to check out nothing is taken off…

Do you have two shirts in your cart that are at least $15 each? The price won’t drop until the final checkout page where you can finally submit the order. That means it has to go through the payment screens first.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Sorry for the confusion. That image was for when the shirt was part of the Digital Crap game. It should have been removed. I’ll ask for the team to remove it.