Appsclusive! 3 for $30 Shirts - 3/30/22

Woot-AnAmazonSubsidiary_logo

March 30, 2022 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CT

1. Log into the Woot! app and browse our collection of cyber goodness to cover your nakedness or just shop for your new work-from-home wardrobe (pants not required).

2. Add 3 (or more!) apparel items to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! We’ll apply the discount at checkout.

4. What are you waiting for? Start shopping!

NOTE : If you are a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount is only available on purchases made in the Woot! app. Download links below.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount is equal to 33.34% for each group of shirts purchased. Three $15 t-shirts will be discounted to $30. More expensive items like long sleeve shirts or hoodies will be discounted 33.34% for every 3 shirts that you purchase.
  • Discount of 33.34% will be applied to 3 different shirt products. For example 2 t-shirts and one long sleeve in your cart will receive the 33.34% discount.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum of 3 shirts required to receive the discount.
  • Offer valid from March 30, 2022 at 8 a.m. CT until March 30, 2022 at 10 p.m. CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

1 Like

There was a shirt, maybe a month ago. That was a LOTR quest theme. The characters were penguins. I searched for ‘penguins’, ‘quest’ and ‘LOTR’ but could not find it.

Hopefully it is still in print. Does anyone remember this shirt?

1 Like

@Froodyfrog might know…?

1 Like

First one which comes to mind is Fly You Fools.

Here’s the Derby entry for it:

I don’t remember the Editors Choice sale for this Derby.

@Lady5tark @randalma - I think I blinked when it happened.

1 Like

That’s the one I want to buy. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Darn not for sale.

Thanks for the help.

Send a DM to the artist @kg07 - if it wasn’t picked up here, they might have listed it for sale elsewhere.

Edit: Actually, reading through the comments, it was EC for here, and was for sale (there was even a rug and a blanket). So it should be in the main catalog at some point: Fly, You Fools!

I was discussing it with Narf a couple of weeks ago.

There was no other thread for it which would have happened had it been EC’ed.

(I’d have made a stink had it been for sale but without a thread.)

So they only made the rug and blanket, but no shirts?

2 Likes

I stand corrected.

When I was trying to find it via google search. I found this.

Is this sale still available today 31st March, 2022. For some reason I though it was available for the entire week. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Offer valid from March 30, 2022 at 8 a.m. CT until March 30, 2022 at 10 p.m. CT.

Sorry. :confused:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

:sleepy: :sob: :sob::sob: I am appealing to the Woot Gods to extend the sale!! Or at least bring it back next week! :grin:
Thank you.

There will be more I promise.

2 Likes

WooHoo!! :partying_face: I am taking your word for it. :innocent: I hope its not an April Fool’s prank. lol

I now have my penguin shirt.

2 Likes

1 Like