Appsclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE: April 24 - April 25, 2023

BOGO_Blog_600x200

April 24 - April 25, 2023

1. Log in to the Woot! app to complete checkout. Links below if you don’t have it yet!

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 8). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll apply the discount to the subtotal at checkout (half the items in your cart, up to 4 free). Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

NOTE : If you are a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to four (4) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 8 apparel items in a single order, and up to four will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount is applied to the subtotal on the LAST screen of checkout.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 shirts required to get the discount.
  • Offer valid from April 24, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. CT until April 25, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

7 Likes

@narfcake

2 Likes

Should that be “up to four will be free!”?

We don’t know. Magic math happening here? Maybe we are overly exhausted? :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Dang…I bought four shirts in the app LAST NIGHT, just a few mins before this came out! AAAAAUUUGHHH!

7 Likes

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

4 Likes

Cancel and reorder

4 Likes

Yep, sorry, woot math, thanks for catching.

5 Likes

Buy 4 MORE shirts~

2 Likes

How do you get to “all the designs” through the app?

4 Likes

Unfortunately…you don’t. BUT, you can shop on desktop, add everything you want to your cart, then just checkout in the app to get the discount.

7 Likes

Okay, thank you!

3 Likes

looks like I didn’t get the free shirt, because I didn’t login to woot account maybe?

You’ll want to ask Customer Service about that. Here’s how to contact them.

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hi there. I don’t see an order so make sure you go all the way to the final screen where it says “Place your order”. You’ll see the discount applied in the subtotal.

1 Like

It’s not working
I AM AN IDJUT’ !!! LOL
I WAS NOT USING THE APP! D’OH

But i figured it out on my own so I am only half idiot, the other half is moron.

Carry on now. WOOT your hearts out !

It is.

1 Like

I missed out on the emo Belle shirt because I didn’t realize the sale ended this morning :w_sob:
Damn my cluelessness * shakes fist *

It’s going until midnight tonight.

1 Like

The shirt sale ended, as in the specific shirt I wanted is no longer available.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh.

nevermind.