Appsclusive! Buy One, Get One FREE: December 5, 2022

AppOnlyBOGO_Blog_600x200

December 5, 2022

1. Log in to the Woot! app to complete checkout. Links below if you don’t have it yet!

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll apply the discount to the subtotal at checkout (half the items in your cart, up to 5 free). Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers.

NOTE : If you are a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts (and get 1500 for free) it will take many orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • You must use the Woot! app to complete your purchase.
  • Discount is applied on the LAST screen of checkout.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 shirts required to get the discount.
  • Offer valid from December 5, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. CT until December 5, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

Don’t have the Woot! app yet? Well download it now to get this deal today!

apple

google-play

2 Likes

@Narfcake

Soooo coool

4 Likes

Count me in! Thanks!

1 Like

Dam I bought a shirt but didn’t know about the free one until right after completing the checkout process. So is there a code that would allow me to get the free second shirt or do u have to buy them at the same time? I’m sure I’m beat and it’s at the same time but figured I’d ask anyway.

1 Like

Yes, they must be in the same order.

2 Likes

You may be able to cancel, then order a pair.

4 Likes

Thank you I thought of that but unfortunately it shipped already

1 Like