AquaCare Antimicrobial Shower Combo w/ Power Wash

AquaCare Antimicrobial Shower Combo w/ Power Wash

Bought this one of the last times it came up. Literally one of the worst showerheads I’ve ever used. Cheap and hollow plastic that constantly leaks but you can’t seal it. SUPER low pressure, even with the restricted removed. Flimsy mounting that if you tighten the screw too by looking at it too hard, you’ll probably crack the plastic.

The ONLY good thing about it is the top spray. But it’s so awkward to use because the switch feels so brittle and it’s at an odd angle. Just…Buy something else.

2 Likes

Anything “As Seen on TV” is almost always cheap and not worth buying. It’s just the sad truth. The idea was good, but the execution was poor.

3 Likes

I bought this as well the last time. More hype then performance. Not even close to a strong flow and the power wash is a joke. Save yourself and look elsewhere. Not worth the purchase.

1 Like

Y’all should hire me to fix the categories. Shower heads are definitely not tools or garden. It’s been a problem for a while and it’s getting worse.

1 Like

Tools & Garden includes home improvement.

I bought this as I needed a new shower head as my old got clogged when my water softener decided to pump all the resin into my plumbing. My wife had also just got out of surgery and needed the hand held option. My biggest complaint is the switch that needs to be turned to go from shower head to hand held is at an odd location. There have not been any leaks or pressure issues. It is not the strongest shower head I have used but for the price it is a good option for a temporary solution. Once everything goes back to normalcy I will probably replace it.

1 Like