Arlo Security System w/ 3 Cameras & Gen4 Pro Base

Arlo Security System w/ 3 Cameras & Gen4 Pro Base

I guess i am confused… why sell a Pro base with Gen3 cameras?? Defeats the purpose of having sound enabled base

Too bad it’s not the Pro 2. Not sure who would want a 780p camera system in this day and age.

What is aduct?

Newegg has it for $219 with free shipping

Not seeing it. Make sure it’s the exact same bundle.

Hmmmm…

https://flash.newegg.com/Product/N82E16881149073?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsNF-PC-_-pla-_-IP+%2F+Network+Cameras-_-N82E16881149073&gclid=CjwKCAiAt4rfBRBKEiwAC678KYG3PY0dK_KUNI9e4HItpRDhCLQNiB7DoIY-kJUx4LKcosUH0tPwrBoCQ9MQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

They don’t say that it’s the Gen 4 Pro Base.

[quote=“ThunderThighs, post:9, topic:24587, full:true”]
They don’t say that it’s the Gen 4 Pro Base.
[/quote] The picture at Newegg is of the newer VMB4000 base. I don’t see ‘gen 4’ used by Arlo to describe a base. I think it is the Pro Base.

Even at $250 it’s a great buy, and I wish they had these on payday Friday cuz I’d be in for one. I already have a 2 pack of the same cameras with an old base (first gen base? It’s a couple years old). One of the cameras sits outside non-stop in the lovely northern Illinois weather with no complaint, they’re super resilient. I’m missing this deal this go-round (grumble) but would definitely pick it up next time.