Assorted Luxury Beauty & Skincare Mystery Bag

Assorted Luxury Beauty & Skincare Mystery Bag

5 Likes

Someone tell me if this is a good deal

9 Likes

I hope this is not a dud like the last one. I hope 2 get anti-aging products, at least 1…yes, i m 63 and need that :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Anyone buy deal like this off of here before?

11 Likes

I didnt but there is a bunch of unhappy customers from previous mystery cosmetic deals… will try 2 find the link

5 Likes

Where is the 80% off coupon code? I didn’t get to finish reading the push before it took me here and vanished.

10 Likes

There is a reason it is a mystery.

9 Likes

Heres the link

7 Likes

DW looked at this and says their graphic is showing more than the described “maximum of six items”, playing with our expectations. Our TRAINED expectations are for disappointment, which collides with what they HOPE we might think could maybe happen. Going to pass, since it would be for her anyway, and she’s already skeptical.

5 Likes

Box of Cosmetics.

7 Likes

I did the recent luxury one and ended up with one tiny mascara and a few real weird lip colors. They were all expensive and nice, but copper and purple are a bit tough for a pretty but also very ordinary gal like myself.

6 Likes

I did the cosmetics mystery bag last time. Huge let down. Almost none of the items had safety seals and one of the items (mascara) was dried out and nasty.

12 Likes

I get enough disappointment with skin care products After I research, find a coupon, and think about it and then finally buy it… no thought on skin care items (for me) is similar to nails on a chalk board. I’ll pass. Let me know how it turned out…might try it next time.
80S Glitter GIF

6 Likes

Oh, lords! I thought this might make a gift… based on the feedback, not so much.

Thanks to all who have shared their experience.

Canceling my order now. Disappointment is only cool with a BoC. Not with a wannabe BoC….

15 Likes

Hey y’all…i appreciate the heads up on beauty mystery box, Luxury beauty doesn’t mean Liz Arden, unless you’re my reincarnated Grandmother

22 Likes

Yeah, I was hoping they would slip some MAC in there, not this disappointment…

12 Likes

I was super intrigued. The description addresses some of the negative reviews and issues from the last sale but I’m still skeptical. I’m not a makeup person but I am into skincare. I also hate to point out that these brands are a little more catered to an “experienced, less melanated” population. Someone please post if they buy this round. Officially hitting mid-30s has me wanting to find a regimen and this would be a good way to sample products.

9 Likes

The order I received was a small vanilla envelope package with a few items in it, when I was truly under the impression that I was going to receive a box not a large or medium sized box just a small box…I think I was “Wootboozled” new word I just made up :thinking:

30 Likes

Mac, Tatcha, La Mer (alive Grandmother)

1 Like

I am onboard with this. Wootboozled is now a thing. Thank you

23 Likes