Pricing info…

E5600
SecretPrices … $57.89
Froogle $52.98

E560-1
SecretPrices … $39.99
Froogle … $37.94
PriceGrabber … $41.79

• Prices are for new items but do not include shipping + tax charges.

jessie’s useful linkage for the day… can’t tell if these come with 3… but maybe it does…
BizRate’s Best Prices

Shopzilla’s Best Prices

Smarter.com’s Best Prices

cnet’s got no reviews… so we’re goin’ at this one blind… anyways… since today is the hottest online shopping day of the month… i’m fin ta put down a link for the gift guide on my fave place to do online shopping… shopzilla’s my fave of all the comparison sites… so here’s a link to… Shopzilla’s Holiday Gift Ideas… good ideas for all sorts… including the cutest yoda backpack i’ve ever seen… and i’ve seen my share… trust me.

any good?

Nite nite…landlines…lol

AT&T 5.8Ghz Digital Expandable Cordless Phone with 3 Handsets
$49.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 AT&T 5.8Ghz Digital Expandable Telephone w/3 Handsets - E5600/E560-1

Are these sold in Spain? Do they work with a MAC?

No answering machine? Could have made a mighty nice Christmas present for the parents…

now ican talk to 3 people at once

GAH!

How about two tin cans and a string? I could use THAT.

wow 3
now I don’t have to get out of bed to call my roomate

AT&T 5.8Ghz Digital Expandable Cordless Phone with 3 Handsets
$49.99+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 AT&T 5.8Ghz Digital Expandable Telephone w/3 Handsets - E5600/E560-1

is it 2 or 3 line capable?

Oh I see, this is the narcisist’s studio apartment version, one for the room, one for the bathroom, one for the porch.

KW

ai-ya! Refurbished? zzzzzzz

If I only had a landline.

Night

Based off what this is fetching on eBay, this is pretty lame.

Anyone have theese?

With all the crappy, replaceable phones on the market, plastic-packed in twos, threes and fours, who in their right mind will want REFURBED glurb like this?

Fech. I’m just w00tl3ss tonight… g’night…

:frowning:

Correct me if I’m wrong - but I believe these units are only 5.8 GHz one direction. They use a 2.4 GHz return path, if I’m right, which means they’re still affected by other 2.4 GHz traffic (like Wi-Fi.) I don’t have anything handy to verify that, but I recall looking at these very units before purchasing the Uniden phone that I have now on this basis.