PRODUCTS:
1 Black Truffle Butter - 8 oz.
1 White Truffle Butter - 8 oz

Product website
Product website

Previous offer:
11/4/10 (Mushrooms)

Gawd, Wine.Woot is more addictive than normal woots. :frowning:

WHY WHY MUST YOU TEMPT ME WITH SUCH AWESOME!?

…also, I really wish my olio nuevo would arrive. I’m starting to worry. :frowning: :frowning:

Hello wooters! Thanks for the chance to join in this discussion. We love to talk about our truffle butter as much as we love to eat it. There are so many ways to use truffle butter, and we want to hear your ideas.

i work in a cheese shop…this is a fantastic deal…

How well does this ship?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is this a US or French product?

Looks yummy!

How long do these keep?

How long of a shelf life does this have? Is it something I’ll have to use in a few weeks or a month or two?

THANK YOU, WINE.WOOT!

I have been waiting for an offering of this magnitude for quite some time…

The black truffle butter is a more earthy, intense flavor - being that it is a “winter” variety, but the white truffle is “The Bomb”, in that is is more highly sought after and accordingly, more expensive, and in many ways more layers of flavor…

What is the regular cost of this decadent butter? Think I better reload on my lipitor!

Please tell–how is this shipped? It’s in the low 90s here, so I’d hate to have it spoil. I’d love to have some of this butter!

Freeze it (almost) forever.

found a website that has a review of the butter. From a couple years ago but i’m guessing nothin much has changed.

Some truffle butter recipes:

Roast Turkey with Truffle Butter

Forum: How would you use Truffle Butter?

Lobster with Truffle Butter

Tagliarelle with Truffle Butter

keeps forever in the freezer, 6 weeks or so in the fridge. I always keep mine in the freezer so I never waste any. I lop off what I need & it thaws very fast.

Is the truffle flavor coming from pure real truffles, or are there other ingredients that help bring out the truffle flavor?

It ships in an insulated box with an ice pack. It will hold up well for 2 days in transit.

This might be tasty on some fresh popped popcorn.

Shipping IS a consideration – it should come chilled