Bag o' Crap cs0dfm0-sks

Woo got one on my lunch break!

5 Likes

Is this for the remorse of purchasing a BOC??? LOL My 1st BOC…god help me!:cold_sweat::scream::pray: LOL :rofl:

7 Likes

Nope, but thank you. If you weren’t boycotting over there, you could have played in the exchange and been rid of a bunch of stuff!

2 Likes

I just got a bag of crap. it has been forever since I won. This 78 year old great grandma got so excited I had to call my cardiologist :wink:

7 Likes

I always assumed the “I need help” button was a link to a local psychiatrist.

3 Likes

Oh well.

3 Likes

Do this…but in the Deal Chatter forum…

1 Like

If you want to get even more specific, you should be able to filter the deal chatter to woot-off and then smash the f5 button.

1 Like

LOL. I need help all the time!

3 Likes

This is gonna be impossible on the app isn’t it

1 Like

Cue the next BOC in about 20-40 minutes. I’ll be driving home in that window. Good luck.

1 Like

Nothing for me yet! I’m tryin!

1 Like

They have app-exclusive BOCs from time to time too, so it’s still very possible.

1 Like

I keep checking my app too!

1 Like

did they buy one too?

2 Likes

That happens to me, too. I think the Internet pipes are faster to the states that end up dark green.

3 Likes

Gah I’m so stoopid…went to aop instead of browser and had to log in BUT I at least made it to the vestibule!

1 Like

Remember to go talk about your impending doom and disappointment in the main thread.

And post what you got. It’s like group therapy.

4 Likes

I always refer to these BoC threads as one, big support group. We revel in our spoils of disappointment when we score, commiserate with one another when we miss, encourage others who missed the first batch to keep trying, and share in the mutual disappointment of what we receive.

3 Likes

Did your BOC ship or arrive? Join us in the main thread!

JoinBOC