Bag o' Crap ddc90ids0sk0

Hooray I got one! Happy Birthday to me!

4 Likes

I could not for the life of me remember which wooter was the woot stalker wooter. I thought it might be you but wasn’t sure.

Hope you’re on the mend now. Your health is more important that our compulsive buying behavior.

4 Likes

Sorry about your site sucking now.

1 Like

BINGO! But boy is my “F5” finger sore.

3 Likes

Woot has blacklisted me from Crap for the next 31 days anyway. Wishing you a speedy recovery from being sick. That should be your priority. I was definitely just observing - not complaining.

Thanks, lichme!

2 Likes

Sorry you are not well, get better.

It is interesting to hear some of the intricacies of dealing with what is supplied and how things work on the backside for those of us that never look behind the curtain and what goes on. Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

I miss the old names of BOC’s like Barrage of Corgies, Bears on Cars etc with awesome photo/artwork for them.

Yes… I miss the old woot!!!

This disappoints me!

2 Likes

Got one! looking forward to the possibility of getting a letter!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but…

1 Like

What exactly are Q4 holidays?

I think that’s referring to Quarter 4 holidays, so major holidays in October, November, December. Woot’s birthday is I think July 11th? (correct me if I’m wrong), and then I guess whatever big events they strike up.

2 Likes

Of course, thanks! I should really have my first cup of tea before I try to think. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel ya on the coffee part. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Did your BOC ship or arrive? Join us in the main thread!

JoinBOC

aww man, they just cancelled my BOC… so much for my bday present :frowning:

Hmmmm. Let me check it out.

1 Like

Oh no!

1 Like

Oh yes!

1 Like

4 Likes

hahaha!

1 Like