Bag o' Crap: Palpable Disgust

Bag o' Crap: Palpable Disgust

1 Like

Neener, neener!

I thought FOR SURE I was going to FINALLY be the first Wooter to woot this woot.

I finally got a BOC!!!

2 Likes

I scored one…I can’t wait for my disappointment to arrive <3

1 Like

I finally got my very first BOC!! I shouldn’t be this excited about receiving such disappointment!

2 Likes

Ahh, well, the husband is not going to be happy with me for getting another BOC. We gave away a bunch of crap from the last two to a friend with grandchildren, and still have a couple of very nice (crappy) tote bags with random crap in them! I just can’t help myself!

2 Likes

I got one! Woot!

1 Like

Dang it…I had one and forgot that the card on my Amazon account had expired so it was declined.

I got my first one too! It will be crap, won’t it?

1 Like

My first BoC ever since joining Woot back in 2009!!! Only took 10 years!

1 Like

Why yes…yes it will…

2 Likes

I got one. Why I don’t know. Seems like it has always been hard to get. Surprised how easy today. Does it mean it really will be crap, or should I hope for a surprise??

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be crap. Heck, “crap” is in the name. Gone are the days of big screen TVs I think. It’s all crap.

But it’s GOOD crap

Crap I already had crap!

Why have I not seen a community topic for the Twitter based Bags of Crap? Where will I post photos of my Twitter BOC when it arrives?

Wonder if Woot (aka Amazon) will combine all the Prime Day BOC threads into one master thread?

Got my first BOC. Let’s se how disappointed I will be when it arrives.

1 Like

All B0Cs from July/Woot Birthday go in this thread:

https://forums.woot.com/t/july-birthday-craps-post-them-here

As for the lack of a thread for Twitter based B0Cs, @ThunderThighs answered the question when you asked it yesterday. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh crap! :frowning:

This is my first one, we shall see what we get.

2 Likes