Beats Solo Pro Noise Cancelling Headphones (NEW)

Beats Solo Pro Noise Cancelling Headphones (NEW)

Just got my pair today and enjoying them so far! For those of you having trouble getting AppleCare for them, you have to specify when you bought them. As soon as I put in the purchase date I was able to get the coverage.

Link:: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

1 Like

Just got mine, quite surprised by the noise cancelling feature. My first beats and first wireless headphones, had Sony wired ones for 8 years, and these are very good in comparison. But if comfort is your top priority, I suggest choosing something else.

1 Like

High end review and datasheet: Beats Solo Pro Wireless Review - RTINGS.com

Rtings has the $60 Wyze headphones stacking pretty well over the much more expensive $150-$200 beats solo pro. You pay a lot for the names.

Citation: Depending on your preferences, you may prefer either the Beats Solo Pro Wireless or the Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones. The Beats are on-ear headphones, which some users may like, are better-built, sound more neutral out-of-the-box, and their ANC is able to reduce more ambient noise around you. However, the Wyze are more comfortable, have a better battery performance, and have a graphic EQ plus presets. They also have an adjustable ANC.

My first Beats headphones. Bought these w/ the 1st Gen Microsoft Surface headphones. Solid noise-cancellation (better than the Gen 1 Microsoft Surface Headphones). Fit is a bit snug even at full extension. I tried to test in-person at a store before and it seemed iffy. 1st session was ~2hrs and was comfortable. I’ve read they “break in” a lil bit and become more comfortable. (I wear glasses and one side of my head where the glasses stems are was a bit tender after the 2hrs.) Great sound and easy-peasy integration w/ Apple products. I’m keeping these as my travel/loud noise environment pair. Also, I bought the dark blue/navy color and it was lighter than pictured.

Always avoided Beats in the past but these definitely caught my attention and so far so good. Easy set up, sounds is much better then expected and the noise cancelling so far is the best I ever had in with headphones. Recently had Sonys H Ear On 3 and returned then once comparing them to these because of the superior sound and noise canceling quality these offered. Only negative is it is a bit tight on the head, but that’s probably why the noise canceling works better then other on ear headphones, be big heads might want to try these first. Also Woot sent the wrong color and the Ivory seems like it will get dirty very quickly, but its something I can live with. Would definitely recommend a darker color for that reason.