Beer Olive Cognac

Beer Olive Cognac

Yeah

2nd

:stuck_out_tongue:

Penguin is slowing down

vop vop vop, all 3 devices vop, all day vop, nothing getting past vop, wait 10 minutes and still in vopā€¦

Finally got one, been stuck in the vestibule for like the last 4

Holy Bag of Crap I think I got it!

1 Like

Iā€™m busy doing penguin things.

I still havenā€™t had breakfast today.

You did! You did get it!

3 Likes

Got the VOP once agian and waitered out for 4 min. And no luck

0 for 6 today. 5 cart yanksā€¦ not sure what im doing wrongā€¦ i think using amazon pay and having to log in each time adds another step or two that screws up the queueing processā€¦?

So what am I supposed to do when I hit the Vestibule? Should I actually just wait or try to back out and try again? I clicked buy when the bar was still full, got sent to the VoP and am still thereā€¦

I was actually excited for a ā€œbeer olive cognacā€ - when will this be invented?

Whew! Iā€™ve been VOPed for every single BOC today and did not think I would succeed on this one either. Man, feels good to know I finally have some crap coming my way!

Try using the regular Woot login?

The VOP is a waiting queue that spits out orders at a rate that the servers can handle. A few orders go straight through, all the remaining go to the VOP. Just wait it out. If nothing happens after about 4-5 minutes, you can leave it.

Curses!

Frustrated ĐƩo Ti GIF by Girl Starter

Darn. Okay. Guess I gotta try to catch it again later (also thanks!)

Just remember that thereā€™s a couple hundred people doing the same thing you are.