Best way to eat fish?

Not at all
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

1 Like

You left out baked. Baked in a paper or foil pocket is great and easy with easy clean up.

3 Likes

You left out: YUCK!!! I don’t eat anything that lives in water. Or even go on vacation under water.

2 Likes

For my favorite fish, Wild caught Alaskan Salmon, I prefer it cooked on the BBQ, removed right before completely cooked.

4 Likes

Toro and Sea Urchin with a little lemon wedge. All that’s needed.

2 Likes

I can’t believe Woot! left out pickled or fermented fish! Such as that delightful Swedish Surströmming. One of the most malodorous foods on earth.

2 Likes

Poached - I only eat fish that have been collected illegally. Forbidden fruit always taste better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Tacos: lightly breaded (white lean fish only), garnished with cabbage (never lettuce) and chile piquin salsa (blend: 2 roasted tomatos, 1 garlic toe, 10 chile piquin, salt). Simple perfection!

3 Likes

Preferably fresh

the muppet show cooking GIF

4 Likes

Oh, darling, bless your heart!

3 Likes

There is no best way, all fish is nasty and should not be consumed.

2 Likes

:fish::nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Sushi, fish sticks, fish patties or canned.

I’ve choked on too many bones to want to eat it in the other way. Even my friend said there’s no bones in this one. I found the bone choked in front of him and his family and said don’t ever serve me fish.

2 Likes

Closing in on 30 years in the South and still hadn’t acclimated to it.

1 Like

1 Like

Salmon air fried
Salmon smoked
Salmon planked
Salmon

5 Likes

Wrapped in foil with fav veggies and onions and seasonings. Pat of butter or splash of olive oil and bake in a 425 degree oven until the fish flakes easily.

2 Likes

R.jpeg

2 Likes

Pickled herring, baked cod, salmon, sushi, perch, whether beer battered, breaded, fish sticks… plenty of good stuff out there. Hey, are you going to eat that? munch munch

lay off me teen wolf GIF

1 Like

4 Likes