BFG Geforce FX 5800 Ultra 128MB 8x AGP, VGA, DVI, S-Video

:lol:

zzzz

Got one
Long time to access forum.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

More RAM, please.

:smiley:

:mrgreen:
Time to go to sleep… those Unidens could be up for a while…

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

More RAM, please.

Well, I managed to get 6 of the speaker sets! Because of the server error, I never got a response, so I just kept re-sending the order.

Yes, I did send an e-mail to cancel the second order, now, let’s see if it goes through.

Why is it that the sales servers are running, after a fashion, but the Forum servers are taking a dump?

steve

Not the greatest card on earth but a great price. I woulda bought it if I could have gotten at it! :frowning:

well i got lucky and got 2 of these, w00t w00t!

Pete,
did you get a capture on that description? I missed it.
mac daddy

[size=18:3def7d33c0]Thanks no one?!?!?! :frowning:

99.99[/size:3def7d33c0]

-billflu.com

Yeah, I 2nd that,. I bought one, and cant remember what I bought. LoL

I think it said something about Far Cry included in it, but I dont remember ifn it had all the connectors and such.

Today’s item quantity: 75
Last Order time: 12:05:09 AM CDT
Woot Member to blame: markwade
Order Pace: 0m 4.12s

:slight_smile: WOOT rocks !!! Order Pace: 0m 4.12s

I got mine :slight_smile:
now i’m just wondering when they are gunna get shipped, I havnt received my tracking# or who the carrier is yet.

THNX WOOOOOT for the GREAT deals on here, YOU ROCK!!!

Got mine! works great. ALeady have it OC’d but the leafblower fan has got to go… Got my Arctic Coolong VGA Silencer on the way to replace stock heatsink/fan on it.

Came with no cables, but did have driver CD and Far Cry full version in it… ( damn good game BTW)

It has been over a week and I still have not heard anything and have even sent emails requesting info. I have checked daily and have not seen any shipping info nor have I recieved anything at all!!! What is going on! Has anybody gotten theirs yet?

i heard that the last of the woot-off items were shipped today, so you shouldn’t have anything to worry about.
the tracking system is really goofy for woot-offs since some things get packed into the same boxes as other things.
no doubt the service inbox was flooded with thousands of other “where’s my order” e-mails, so that may be why you haven’t gotten a reply yet.

if i had to guess i’d say you’ll get your package by the end of the week.

Well finally got my woot-off Items. I had ordered two of these cards and was looking forward to putting one in my new machine.

To my surprise, the damn mobo on my new comp DIDNT HAVE AN AGP slot :frowning:

it uses the new PCI-e x16 slot… BAH!..

Anyways, if anyone is looking for one, let me know,

richjive[a]gmail.com

thanks

and now my vga silencer NV4, which is supposed to fit 5800 ultra wont, completely different memory layout on the card, vs the heatsinks on the HS/Fan unit.

Oh well, back to stock cooler, but at least I replaced the thermal pads with some arctic silver.

Now I have another HS/Fan thingy to stick in the drawer with others :x