BioBidet Prestige BB-800 Bidet Seat

BioBidet Prestige BB-800 Bidet Seat

“Bubblestream technology”…a soda stream for your ass!

seriously, if you took the time to come read the comments, just buy one already.

Bidets are the best product woot sells, they should have a dedicated “woot bidet” tab. A bidet changes your life, a bidet gets you clean, a bidet saves a pile of trees.

4 Likes

aww yeah, finally one of the models with Turbo mode.

(tl;dr it shoots water into your bum.)

3 Likes

laugh3

I finally bought one for my new house based on all the positive comments here. It takes a bit of getting used to but I have to agree that it’s definitely an ASSet.

5 Likes

Yay! You’re “one of us” now!

1 Like

(Not the most flattering image of Scooby, though it doesn’t help that over the years there have been weird visual iterations of him…)

032a1717208b6991e6cac8163a4f08f8d921e77c018d741feb623dcd6e2445a0

We’ve had a BB-600 for 5 years now and it is still cleaning “near turbo” strong. P.S. Clean the inlet water washer filter occasionally.

1 Like

We have a BB-1700 and wouldn’t dare do without it, now. We have a manual one in the guest bathroom that was my first bidet. It’s better than nothing, but nowhere near as nice as the BB-1700.

1 Like

We actually have a whole site dedicated to it.

1 Like

got me.

I installed a Luxe Bidet Neo 180 - Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment Blue late 2013. Thought I got it here, but was a Lightning Deal purchase.

Gotta say I want a upgrade, but no plug nearby.
And now I have great anxiety if I “GO” elsewhere. :hot_face:
For me, it’s a medical necessary, large dose of RA and UC and this has been a godsend.