Birds Opposing Crumbs

Oh yeah, and I talked with someone in the Appraisers Office. He said not to worry over the estimated value of my house, even if I give something way low they’re not going to kick me out or anything. So I went ahead and used the $60k less figure, and explained that’s where the number came from. And I remembered back in 2019, my brother who is a construction cost estimator said he wouldn’t be surprised if my house came in at $150k. That was before I learned about the extra foundation issues and the house grew new more cracks.

Got it turned in already, and that nice young man was going to scan my appeals into the system still before he left. How nice of him! In a couple weeks, I should get my time to meet with them.

My weekend has become “Take pics of all the stuff that’s wrong/broken/cracked/etcetcetc” Then put those together with comparison pics from 2018 when Mom got the huge jump in valuation reduced.

Oh dang. @therealjrn I forgot about location!

>'Kat

1 Like

Are you selling that too? Wootlers might sell well… Wootybucks? Ws?

1 Like

Thank you @daveinwarshington I haven’t been able to get one all day so I tried your suggestion of signing in with Woot instead of Amazon. Got the VOP but refreshed like crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and it worked!!

2 Likes

We sold $20 of dimes for $10. Sold out.

Didn’t you also once sell something like a $10 roll for $20? Or something funny like that?

>'Kat

I might have been in the VoP at the time :smiley:

1 Like