Bissell air400 Smart Air Purifier

Bissell air400 Smart Air Purifier

why no shipping to California, I can purchase same product through amazon at higher price and deliver to California.

3 Likes
  • This item cannot be shipped to CA. Please remove this item from your order.
    WTF?
2 Likes

Hi there. We get this list of things that can’t ship to various states. For some reason, this is on the list to your state. Sorry.

2 Likes

Yet Amazon seems to have no issue shipping the same product to California. Something doesn’t add up. May I suggest that Woot Staff go beyond “for some reason” and understand the reason and explain the discrepancy.

2 Likes

I’d love to give you more info but I don’t have it. That’s all I’ve been told. When I push back (and I do a LOT), I get no information. I’m trying but it’s an uphill battle.

1 Like

Everything may cause cancer in California, so you shouldn’t be buying anything if you live there.

3 Likes

Ozone type air purifiers are not allowed in California. All purifiers have to be approved by CARB to be sod here. This item has been approved for sale in California…

2 Likes

It’s not an ozone purifier, pretty sure this is the model I have.

I specifically bought it for no UV tech

This is not an ozone type air purifier, which would make sense why it’s allowed to be sold in California.

2 Likes

Thanks for trying. It’s disappointing that Woot has apparently become so opaque. By the way, it appears Best Buy also has no issues shipping this product to California. Maybe there is a California-specific variant? However, I don’t recall encountering any such limitation with any other air purifier.

3 Likes

GOOD NEWS!

After weeks of a new email push on shipping restrictions, I got some good feedback. This item has been released to California.

Buy up folks.

6 Likes

Yay! I tried this morning and no love. Tried just now and it was a go! Thanks ThunderThighs!

1 Like

Thanks TT!

Everyone else is moving to Texas.
You can do anything Texas.
Buy anything.
Eat anything.
And you never gain weight, get, old, and you never die.
Only in Texas.

Paid for by The Great State of Texas
“Musk is here, why aren’t you?”

I purchased and love this thing. My allergies have been so much better! Unfortunately, after a few days, the fan is rattling. It’s sold out. My only option is to return, correct?