Bissell Deep Clean Lift-Off

I love the idea of getting a quality steam cleaner at this price. But how do we know the one we’re getting wasn’t used to clean up something gross, like sperm or a dead body?

"But how do we know the one we’re getting wasn’t used to clean up something gross, like sperm or a dead body?
[/quote]

Get a grip, it’s a cleaner, it cleans itself.

I’m sure it was only used for something not gross like vomit or liquid dog crap.

I have this machine, however I paid full price. If it was used to clean spend or a dead body you’ll never know. It is one of the best carpet shampooers I ever used and if it needed to be refurbished it more than likely was bc of a moron using it. I paid over $100 more for this machine. However I have the target special one that has tools this machine doesn’t. But bottoming sake motor, same power. Picked up my autistic sons puke flaming hot cheetos and thats bad shit in red carpet!

How is this one for capacity? Since it’s a convertible and one of the biggest complaints I see on spot machines is the very low capacity before you have to empty and refill.

You can easily get through at least one big room. Agreed, this thing is awesome. I use it much more often than I’d think, and while the door cleaning isn’t as good as using the whole thing, it’s very convenient and easy to clean