Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories

Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories

Hi,

I can’t figure out where to ask, how does one see the past deals now? I use to click on community from within one of the woot pages, to see a list of previous deals for that woot; home, clearance, electronics, etc. That was helpful to see what one missed, especially during woot-offs. Is this no longer possible?

TIA

1 Like

I think you can click on the Woot-Off tag underneath any of the post titles. This shows all the latest deals, but I can’t seem to sort them in post order, its in order of the latest reply. Hopefully that helps.

Thanks for your time, it looks like you can’t look at past deals, in order, any longer. Shame, I guess sometimes what someone thinks is “progress”, doesn’t seem like progress to others. Ah well…

1 Like

The old forums will be back soon. It takes a while to convert and transfer 14+ years of posts :slight_smile:

I appreciate that, but what @Achromatter and I miss is the ability to sort posts by post date instead of latest comment. That allowed us to see the WootOff deals in historical order, which I can’t see any more.

This will get you close: