Bleeding Heart Liberal or Wingnut Conservative

i voted for McCain and then for Al Franken… what does that make me? lol

whackodemon?

Well apparently all you can do it rattle off a bunch of liberal propaganda. Why don’t you come back when you have an original thought in that hollow head of yours.

Give me an O!

O…h, NO!

That’s not how it goes!

Barack H. Obama, 44th President of the United States. God bless us all.

Funny user name for that post.

Obama over 350 I bet you! YAY !!!

Yaaaaaay!! I’m having cookies tonight.

Yeah, most of just get harassed for being a woman in general. I get tired of being honked at every time I walk down the street at night, of being circled by people on bikes if I’m out later than 9 p.m… Bleh.

Congrats to the new pres, and I hope people who voted differently will try their best to get behind him. Because it really doesn’t do anything but hurt yourself if you stay angry/vengeful/bitter.

::steps off soapbox::

=( expected, but I still dont agree with him. Oh well.

4 years to go,

Im counting lol

We did it!

Regardless of your political views, this is a historic day for America. Just 40 years ago we treated minorities like garbage, and now we have put a black man into our highest office.

The true goodness of America shines today!

Ok so the numbers are in. 100 million people voted. Since our country has 300 million people in it, only one-third of our population voted. Since each candidate got about half those votes, it only took 50,000,000 people to pick the president which is less than a quarter.

Also, this isn’t racist but a mere observation. Blacks make up about 14% of the US Population now, correct? Fox News reported record turn out and new registered black voters. 14% is 42,000,000 which is 8 million less people than it took to elect Obama.

Either way though, its weird that out of 300 million people, less than a quarter of the population actually votes for the president elect.

lol! I just celebrated with pistachio cheesecake.

Cakes and pies cakes pies!
(I just finished my election drinking game)

Your deduction is flawed. You’re assuming that all 14% of the black population voted for Obama. But since only 1/3 of the overall population voted, only about 1/3 of the black population probably did, too. So the 14% turns to 4 2/3%. That means that black voters probably made up about 28% of the 50,000,000 (or so) votes for Obama.

I knew I should have added that in, but I figured people could assume that I wouldn’t know exactly what percent but I didn’t want to break it down into how many whites voted for who, which blacks voted for who, hispanics, ect… I was just showing that if all the blacks did it could be that. Anyways, thats why I added the line about Fox News saying that blacks turned out in record numbers across the country and broke new registration records for this election. So its safe to say a very large percentage came out to vote for Obama. I mean its history being made, who wouldn’t want to be part of this election. It is still sad that only 100 million turned out today.

Agreed.

LO**L!

Here I am trying to be all serious about racism, and you all have to go and be funny. Damn you! :wink: