Bleeding Heart Liberal or Wingnut Conservative

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this on an actual shirt! Click here and post a picture!

awesome! one for me, other for the wife

For a second there I thought it was a 2 for one for some weird daily presidential election thingy. Then I realized its one or the other. I’m neither so in for none, but I am voting for a conservative tomorrow :slight_smile:

If the Conservative one was a little funnier / something that more people would understand I’d get it.

I like the colors though.

I don’t get it.

wouldn’t it make sense to have this print a week before so you can actually wear the shirt during the voting day?

meh. might have been better a little earlier. could have worn it to the polls!

Would have been good on Election Day. If I order right now, do I get “overnight” shipping? :-/

Why now? It wouldn’t arrive in time for voting.

Woulda been an awesome 2fer. Such a great pair!

You’re right.

Damn yall are fast.

Is this the first time shirt.woot’s done a choice of shirts?

If only these were posted last week so I could wear them during election day!

Would get a conservative one if it wasn’t red; nothing in my wardrobe would match with it.

interesting! I think there are more bleeding heart liberals on this site if I were to make a guess . . .

Having said that, I am a dedicated conservative wingnut, and I frequent here quite often . . and “am better than anyone else” as my status indicates :slight_smile:

I need a Ron Paul shirt. !

…And the forums are going to be ablaze this evening… XP

does that mean he’s buying the red shirt?

No, but, I’d hate to get the wrong one for me in a random.

ETA: One that comes to mind is 'loves me", “loves me not”

yeah, would have made great gifts . . . I could have used both of them