Blink Outdoor (3rd Gen), 2 Camera Kit

Blink Outdoor (3rd Gen), 2 Camera Kit

2 Likes

Got some of these from Woot about 2 years ago. Would these on sale today actually be a newer generation? I don’t love the low light and night time view on mine.

2 Likes

Is this the one you bought? They look different. Likely this is a newer gen?

Also found this:

6 Likes

If yours look identical to the ones in this product description, then they have the same specs.

4 Likes

So the choices are “Used - Good” or “Used - Acceptable.” You’ve f*d me before with that, woot, so you can miss me with it this time.

2 Likes

Are these better than the ring branded ones?

2 Likes

Stick with Blink182

4 Likes

I got the indoor version of these last month, 2 for $24, and I’ve had a heck of a hard time keeping them online and connected. Customer service has been working with me but after 2 weeks of going back and forth with them every day, and wanting to pull what’s left of my already thinning hair out, I finally gave up! :weary: Maybe I’ll pass them along to my sister, IF she’ll take them, for their horse stables, she’s got better WiFi (or at least more expensive) so maybe she’ll have better luck. Otherwise, it’s a great paperweight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ¯\(ツ)/¯

5 Likes

Did you ask @ThunderThighs if she could help? I tagged her.

2 Likes

Hey there. Let me touch base with CS on Monday.

6 Likes

Blink Outdoor Camera = B O C

I know it isn’t but I keep seeing Upper case first letters, tryna pretend it’s there when I KNOW it’s over.

It’s like shopping for vehicles; after purchase, one continues looking from habit.

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it, I don’t know what to do from here.

2 Likes

Thank you Thunder Thighs! That helps immensely,

2 Likes

Careful, you’re going to give the crafty Woot staff ideas…

4 Likes

Thanks for that article. I have about 16 of the X2 cameras here from Woot, and considering this third generation, one to add to my system. It says that this one does not provide the free cloud service to get people to do the subscription, but does anybody know if the original purchasers are grandfathered into the free plan the way we are with the X2 cameras?

That was me wishing–and hoping that…
I could **WILL ** a B O C into existence.

Hoping Wishful Thinking GIF

3 Likes

@Turtlegurlygirl did you contact them from a different account? They’re not finding anything recent on this account or contacts about issues with a Blink camera.

1 Like

Oh jeez, IDK… I’m wondering if it was the “Blink” CS people I was speaking with because they were telling me when they could see the camera connected for a few minutes. I must’ve contacted them directly from the app or website, they were messaging me back through my email address I use here, maybe that’s why I thought it was WOOT CS.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Feel free to reach out to Woot customer service if you want to return it.

3 Likes

Will these work with my 1st gen.

3 Likes