Blue Ocean Crab

Blue Ocean Crab

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your Bandolier of Carrots here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

VOP! WOOT WOOT!

1 Like

Not first, drat.

3 Likes

Finally! Didn’t even go to the dreaded VoP!

Mmmmm, blue crabs :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

vop

VOP for me as well

My bad :grimacing:

Still wuffs you though. Even second.

And why did I click when I cannot buy one? I did close out right away, as soon as my brain caught up with my clicking.

>'Kat

It’s time for everybody’s favourite gif:

1 Like

:pouting_cat:

Amazon Football GIF by Woot!

1 Like

I’m not eligible for a BOC since my last one was less than 31 days ago, but I saw this pop up and clicked on it thinking it might be a stuffed animal my daughter would like. Gettin a little mundane with the BOC titles on this one, aren’t ya, Woot? (Never thought I would be disappointed to see a BOC rather than a stuffed animal…)

VOP, VOP, VOP!!! Can’t be any faster. Then DING DONG, Kirby vacuum salesman here to aggravate me. I do hope he steps in that pile of cat crap in the yard. WIN WIN!!

Woot! I got me some eventual disappointment!

I WANT THE CRABS!

oh wait, no i don’t

2 Likes

So why do people want the BOC? Is it exactly what it sounds like? Never bought one.

Yes

It’s just the thrill of the hunt.

1 Like

I was so close…instead of the VOP, it asked me to log into my account, but then I screwed up my password and by then time I got it straightened out, VOP for me. :woman_facepalming:

One of these days I’ll score a Woot-Off BOC!!

1 Like