Blue of California

The last 2 or 3x it had bocs. Random weekday vs the Saturday puzzle. But yes, the digital crap thread is best source

1 Like

well, your answer is on woot’s main page… (10p central/11p eastern)

Not sure why I bother trying anymore. Honestly.

1 Like

app… game… prize… thread… ???

1 Like

D’oh! Thanks for helping me with that with which I really could have helped myself. (How’s that for an awkward sentence?)

:slight_smile:

Maybe I’ll go find some sort of coffe-based beverage, then.

2 Likes

This thread: Digital Crap on the App.

1 Like

Sorry…I was trigger happy. A natural reaction to BOCs and Reynolds Wrap. Since I ended up at my log in screen, it really seemed like a moot point. I will keep my fingers crossed you get a BOC soon. :w_boc:

3 Likes

This was my experience too. I was prepared for Reynolds, not the boc but it flashed buy now! And I pressed the button.

2 Likes

Thanks, frog, I’ll do that. I need more eyes.

2 Likes

Yes. My 2 bocs of 2021 have been from digital crap.

1 Like

I’m done. Thanks for causing another BOC-related aneurysm, Woot. Been searching for crap since 2006… dear God, its been 15 years(!!), not 13, of unsuccessful crap hunting…

Still not convinced BOCs are real, and this is all just a sick joke to you guys…

10pm CT and then the leftovers event until midnight CT

5 Likes

I announced this last night. But nobody listened, I guess.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

1 Like

Darn Vermont with it’s Eastern Time! I just have to buy really fast at 11 before I nod off.

Thanks for the end time for the leftovers too, TT! I assumed things sold out right away and didn’t realize there is an actual end time for the slowpokes. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, many things WILL sell out right away. It’s first come, first served.

2 Likes

Yes! It’s kind of a reflex at this point.:laughing:

2 Likes

I’m sure the Reynolds Wrap will stay around until the end. Nobody wants that.

1 Like

You’d be surprised.:neutral_face:

2 Likes