Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

1 Like

Can"t read instructions, no place for sim card

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

For anyone who wants to see reviews, here is the same watch on Amazon. Yes the name is different, but according to the manufacturer SKU GM8588 and model DZ09 are the same.

Word of warning, I’d guess that 90% of the reviews look fake. Seems like a crap watch (though if you’re buying a $15 smartwatch, that’s hopefully what you expect).

First thing I noticed about the watch was that the back cover was broken and would not close tightly. Secondly when I scanned the QR code from the instructions Google blocked the URL and issued a non safe site warning.
I was able to connect to my phone directly by BT without the app.
I took a chance for $15 so it didn’t hurt, but I would not recommend this watch.

Is it 3g or 4g network capable with Sim card or only 2g?

No SIM card - this is not mobile-network capable. It will only connect to your phone via Bluetooth. As @ Wooter75927401 said, the link from the QR code (included in the instructions) takes you to a non-secure website. The app is most definitely a Chinese app that many have said will scrape your personal info from your phone. Basically, this is a open door to all the goodies on your phone.

It is a neat toy watch that will keep time but that is about it. If you want a pseudo-smart watch look at a Wyze watch. If you want a real smart watch, look at Samsung/Apple/.

I have a Wyze and it works great for the price and, thus far, trust their software. I’m looking at a Fossil though whenever I feel the need to drop a few of C-notes for a watch.

I do not recommend this at all. Take your $15 (add $5) and get a Wyze.