Bluetooth USB Dongle

sellout.woot brings the noise AND the funk tonite. me likey… still got useful linkage w/ comparison links… as per the usual… hehe… you said ‘dongle’.

product(s): 1 Bluetooth USB Dongle BA02P1
condition: New
$0.99 + $5 shipping

Fudge. I got one already. Great price. they usually go for 12.99

how does it work…?

Bluetooth 1.2

Eww.

So other than my cell phone I have no bluetooth devices…and I can’t think of any reason why I need my cell phone to talk to my computer.

Not tonight.

It gives your computer Bluetooth ability.

I don’t know anyone with a computer that doesn’t have it built-in already

Creative made one of these. I bought it for a desktop machine I had, to transfer pics from my phone to my desktop. Worked great for that! If you don’t have bluetooth on a desktop or laptop and want it, this is a super-cheap way to do it.

mine doesn’t :frowning:

This is amazing. I actually needed to buy one of these and was about to pay 30 bucks for one at Best Buy tomorrow.

Thank you, Woot. Love you so much.

~Dac

People, stop with the “how does it work” questions, do you own damn homework!

Cool, I would buy but my Mac laptop has bluetooth built in.
next time, good night Woot

bought two of em for wireless syncing my phone. its only 1.2 so heres hoping I don’t upgrade soon and they work :s

Is this Mac compatible? I’m guessing not, but does anybody know?

my laptop is over 2 years old so it doesn’t have bluetooth either. In for 3.

I’m in for 3… need them anyway.

I back up my cellphone address book to my PC and I use audacity to make my own ringtones and then use the PC to put them on the phone. I’m in for 3…

A Good price, but I already have 2… I never used the 1st, and havn’t opened the 2nd… Think I will pass, even though the price is right. Good night everyone.

uploading (pictures, files), ect