BOC Day: Thursday, 5/30/19

Oh yeah, when we introduced free shipping with Prime, we changed the price of the BOCs to $9.99 so it would be the same price for everyone, prime or not.

1 Like

I understand that, Pepper14, but did you see where ThuderThighs confirmed to me that Prime members do get free shipping? Why would that distinction (free shipping for Prime) be necessary, since all customers get “free” shipping now? Do you see why the confusion?

Well no luck here… I am a Glutton for punishment so I want one lol

And thank to the new forums, edits show up automatically, so you don’t need to worry about refreshing your page here.

4 Likes

Good thing you are not glutton intolerant

1 Like

Feel better now that you said that?

OK. So there is no benefit to being logged in as Prime for this then. Fair enough.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

read the link above at the top where it says how it went last time… those are the types of places it will show up… pay attention to where on the page it will / can be. stay logged in (go to your account page 2-3 min before the half hour). use multiple tabs (like TT suggested above in the comments).

i’ve not been too lucky with the “all over the page” days like today, yet scored the first one today. i usually do better on woot-offs… and other people hate the woot offs… YMMV. anyway, good luck.

2 Likes

Ain’t it great!!!

2 Likes

The free shipping is only for very specific items unless you have a prime account.

prime account = it’s all free shipping
regular woot account = you pay $6*

*unless it’s a BOC or explicitly spelled out on the item page

It’s a pleasant improvement.

2 Likes

but y?

GIVEAWAY

Why we have a lull… Double your chances… maybe. Probably not.

1 Like

Is it better to refresh at the half-hour or just watch the top and wait for the clue to appear?

refresh but the page will be slow, it’s really just chance :slight_smile:

also sometimes they will post hints in the thread

1 Like

even links to BOCs in responses

1 Like

As if you know ANYTHING about how Woot works (or doesn’t). :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Give me a hint Dave