On Thursday, May 30, 2019 we’re going to be hiding Bags of Crap in random places across the site. Click here if you wanna see how it went down last time.
We’re going to post a new link every 30 minutes between at 10am CT and 7pm CT in various product writeups, features and specs, and other spots. Each time we do, we’ll add a hint here in this post.
Once it’s found, we’ll cross it off the list on this post. We’ll also be posting hints on Twitter. So follow us!
Well, every 30 minutes for 9 hours sounds like only 20 BOCs, doesn’t it? But what if we told you that each link had a couple dozen BOCs available inside?
Can’t get these. Sorry, rules are rules.
1. 10:00am: First one’s easy. It’s the Shirt of the Day
2. 10:30am: This one is also a Daily Deal, but not a Shirt (Home Daily Deal)
3. 11:00am: DOES COMPUTE (Computers Daily Deal)
4. 11:30am: Yo, this next location is the BOMB (Bath bombs)
5. 12:00pm: This one’s on the Appsclusive
6. 12:30pm: It’s in the current bestselling item on Woot (bedsheets)
7. 1:00pm: It’s in the current least expensive item on Woot (spark plug)
8. 1:30pm: Check Twitter for this clue (Gourmet Daily Deal)
9. 2:00pm: Tweets are for birds (It’s a shirt)
10. 2:30pm: For all the angry people (Angry cat mask)
11. 3:00pm: The truth is out there (UFO detector)
12. 3:30pm: Let there be light (Tools Daily Deal)
13. 4:00pm: Another clue for folks on Twitter (Never shopping on Woot shirt)
14. 4:30pm: Stuff with a plug! (Home event)
15. 5:00pm: Weld it! (Tools event)
16. 5:30pm: Over in the Appsclusive that recently went up
17. 6:00pm: Father’s Day is coming up soon…
18. 6:30pm: Are we really selling a $4K massage chair? (Yes)
19. 7:00pm: DID YOU SAY A CLUE
(This was a string of clues from one Shirt page to another)
20. 7:20pm No hard feelings
If you didn’t get one, try Digital Crap every Saturday!
And if you DID get one, remember to visit the May BOC thread to post your disappointment. Thanks!