BOC Day: Thursday, 6/24/21

600x200_blogpost-BOC

OK WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

On Thursday, June 24, 2021 we’re hiding Bags o’ Crap (BOCs) in random places across the site. Click here if you wanna see how it went down last time.

WHAT? WHERE? WHEN??

We’ll post a new link every 15 minutes or so between 10am CT and 2pm CT in various product writeups, features and specs, and other spots. Each time we do, we’ll add a hint HERE in this post . Once it’s found, we’ll cross it off the list on this post.

Important: DO NOT buy the product on that page. That will not get you a Bandolier of Carrots. Look for a text link that takes you to a Bandolier of Carrots page. OK? OK!

HOW MANY ARE THERE???

Each link has a couple dozen BOCs available inside.

WHAT IF I GOT A Bandolier of Carrots IN THE PAST 31 DAYS?

Can’t get these. Sorry, rules are rules. Let’s spread that crap around!

WHERE DO I LOOK FOR HINTS??? RIGHT HERE:

1. 10:00am: First one’s easy. Check the main Daily Deal writeup On the Greenworks mower
2. 10:15am: This one’s also on a Daily Deal, but it’s on the Home category On the Dyson fan
3. 10:30am: One more Daily Deal spot. GO CHOMP ON IT. On the Chomps deal, and we broke the page
4. 10:45am: Check the app. It’s on the current #1 bestseller On the 20-pack of wooden hangers
5. 11:00am: This one’s on the current #1 bestseller on the desktop site On the Conair haircut kit
6. 11:15am: On the #1 shirt in the Shirt Top 20 Like Magic, But Real shirt
7. 11:30am: Go look on the Clearance Daily Deal On the Moen aromatherapy shower thing
8. 11:45am: This one’s on the Appsclusive On the Tregini electric fly swatter
9. 12:00pm: It’s on the current LEAST expensive item on Woot! On the Degree deodorant
10. 12:15pm: On the Prime Store page Yes, we have monthly Prime-exclusive deals
11. 12:30pm: Back on the Appsclusive, but look deeper Tregini electric fly swatter specs section
12. 12:45pm: KEEP IT KETO Yep, it was in the Keep it Keto event on Grocery
13. 1:00pm: Freakin’ Cool Shirts! In that Shirt event
14. 1:15pm: It’s on the current MOST expensive item on Woot! Some kind of $6K camera thingy
15. 1:30pm: It’s on the current MOST expensive item in CLEARANCE Some kind of $3K computer thingy
16. 1:45pm: A Clearance item that’s finger-licking good Finger Licking Stroopwafels
17. 2:00pm: A Clearance item that’s, um, for your health? What even IS a pelvic health tool?

18. 2:08pm: CONSOLATION CRAP

UPDATE: All craps claimed! If you got one, don’t forget to post your winnings here! See you next time!

99 Likes

Still not eligible
First

8 Likes

K

1 Like

WHERE ARE THE BOCS THIS IS BS

22 Likes

I got crap during the Woot-Off so I won’t have to do something silly like think during this event.

10 Likes

Even if I were eligible, I’d just wait for the birthday celebrations, even though I already got a letter.

(Not that there will be letters this time.)

1 Like

WHEREARETHEDEALSDAVE.COM ?!?

3 Likes

Yeah, I thought about waiting but figured I should get one while I can. That will leave one more for someone else next month. And I got a letter, too, so I’m good on that front.

3 Likes

That sounds generous and/or thoughtful.

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH PEACE?!?

2 Likes

If I get a letter from woot, it will probably arrive,
Postage Due!
Especially if it’s from @davejlives

5 Likes

Search GIF by memecandy

4 Likes

@peaceetc

Actually, since nobody wants a B0C, you being generous, is actually mean.

Okay, I’m good. Carry on.

1 Like

That’s a matter of opinion.

2 Likes

Eh.

I never really cared much for the Roadrunner cartoons.

2 Likes

fail looney tunes GIF

4 Likes

No thank you

1 Like

Oh the no BOC eligiblity VOP, but glad I got one in the last 31 dayzzz

So I got a boc on the 26th, 31 days would be today?? Do I not get to be disappointed by failing to find a boc? Let’s face it, I’m already disappointed… :persevere:

1 Like

Do the math, 26th , 31 days, today the 24th.
No go on boc

1 Like