OK WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 we’re going to be hiding Bags of Crap (BOCs) in random places across the site. Click here if you wanna see how it went down last time.
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN??
We’re going to post a new link every 15 minutes or so between at 10am CT and 2pm CT in various product writeups, features and specs, and other spots. Each time we do, we’ll add a hint here in this post.
Once it’s found, we’ll cross it off the list on this post. We’ll also be posting hints on Twitter. So follow us!
Important: DO NOT buy the product on that page. That will not get you a BOC. Look for a text link that takes you to a BOC page.
HOW MANY ARE THERE???
Each link has a few dozen BOCs available inside.
WHAT IF I GOT A BOC IN THE PAST 31 DAYS?
Can’t get these. Sorry, rules are rules.
WHERE DO I LOOK FOR HINTS??? RIGHT HERE:
1. 10:00am: OK, let’s get popping! (Home category daily: popcorn popper)
2. 10:15am: This one is also a category daily. It’s very harmonious. (Logitech Harmony Elite remote)
3. 10:30am: Easy one: Today’s Shirt daily. (Shirt daily “Nobody is Perfect” by Spiritgreen)
4. 10:45am: This one’s on the Appsclusive. (HP 21-Inch FHD Monitor, showed up a little late)
5. 11:00am: The current best-selling product on Woot! (Gillette Fusion Power Razor Refill Cartridges)
6. 11:02am: We snuck one out on Twitter. (Gourmet daily deal: Pretzel and Beer Cheese Kit)
7. 11:15am: This one is on a really SMART deal. (Tools daily deal: LED LightStrip Plus Smart Light)
8. 11:30am: Stuff with a plug! (Stuff with a Plug event in Home category)
9. 11:45am: The current SECOND-best-selling product on Woot! (Men’s Testosterone Booster)
10. 12:00pm: CAMP Stop Won’t Stop! (CAMP Stop Won’t Stop event in Sports category)
11. 12:15pm: Honey, this is nuts! (Planters Dry Honey Roasted Peanuts)
12. 12:30pm: Currently the lowest-priced offer on Woot! (Tea’s Tea Sencha Shot)
13. 12:37pm: Another one for Twitter. (Posted at 12:50pm: Duck Brand Crystal Clear Tape)
14. 12:45pm: I AM (tiny) GROOT! (Chia Decorative Groot)
15. 1:00pm: #1 Shirt on the Shirt Top 20. (“Strange Tourism Remix” by Vo Maria)
16. 1:15pm: Are mixtapes still a thing? Play one on this. (Sony Stereo CD/Cassette Boombox)
17. 1:30pm: OK, easy one. It’s on the cheapest Dyson from today’s main deal. (Pretty self-evident)
18. 1:45pm: TRAP DOOR (Trap Door door mat)
19. 2:00pm: HONK HONK (Air Horn)
100% OF CRAPS CLAIMED. No extra one this time, sorry. Thanks for wasting time with us!
If you didn’t get one, try Digital Crap every Saturday!
And if you DID get one, remember to visit the September BOC thread to post your disappointment. Thanks!