OK WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
It’s been a while…on Thursday, March 11, 2021 we’re going to be hiding Bags of Crap (BOCs) in random places across the site. Click here if you wanna see how it went down last time.
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN??
We’re going to post a new link every 15 minutes or so between at 10am CT and 2pm CT in various product writeups, features and specs, and other spots. Each time we do, we’ll add a hint HERE in this post. Once it’s found, we’ll cross it off the list on this post.
HOW MANY ARE THERE???
Each link has a couple dozen BOCs available inside.
WHAT IF I GOT A BOC IN THE PAST 31 DAYS?
Can’t get these. Sorry, rules is rules. Let’s spread that crap around!
1. 10:00am: First one’s easy. It’s on the Home Daily Deal (Cuisinart Cast Iron)
2. 10:15am: This one is also on a Daily Deal. Maybe it tastes good? (Apple Cider Gummies)
3. 10:30am: What’s Kraken!? (Shirt Daily Deal)
4. 10:45am: It’s on the current least-expensive item on Woot! (Kid’s Hangers)
5. 11:00am: Yes, this one’s on the Appsclusive deal (Amazon Fire Tablets)
6. 11:15am: On the Open Box Sale page (Open Box sale page, duh)
7. 11:30am: The current SECOND-best-selling product on Woot! (iRobot Roomba Vacuum)
8. 11:45am: Did you know we have Prime-exclusive deals? (Prime Exclusive Deals page)
9. 12:00pm: On the #1 shirt in the Shirt Top 20 (Pretty much exactly that)
10. 12:15pm: Are we really selling an $8K TV? (Samsung QLED Q950T 8K TV)
11. 12:30pm: Toys, Toys, Toys! (The Toys sale page in the Home category)
12. 12:45pm: Go back to the Appsclusive Deal on the app. Look closely. (Fire Tablets, different spot)
13. 1:00pm: This clock is just creepy (Creepy-ass clock in Clearance)
14. 1:15pm: This clue couldn’t BE any clearer (Clear tote bag in Clearance)
15. 1:30pm: This clue makes me wanna puke (Unicorn vomit sweater in Clearance)
16. 1:45pm: Not the hoof pick, but pics of hooves (Horse calendar in Clearance)
17. 2:00pm: Don’t ask @davejlives (Was in his profile page)
ALL CRAPS FOUND, THANKS FOR PLAYING!
If you got one, don’t forget to post your “winnings” here!