BOC Day: Thursday, 9/19/19

Have you opened it?

Wait.

Which last B0C?

The one before that one where you got the thing.

1 Like

That was in 2014 though.

Not the letter thing, the other thing.

1 Like

The letter was in 2018.

Not the cease and desist.

The blue thing.

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of caffeine today. And it’s stupid quiet today.

Which one?

The soft blue one

They almost all were.

So did you open it?

Yeah. I’m pretty sure I will get a late start tomorrow or wind up following along anyway to try to help my brother. I will probably be constantly texting him. I know on past BOC days, after I’ve scored, I’ve stayed glued to the 'puter, unable to escape the interwebs.

1 Like

So you’re saying September 31st?
LOL

Eh I like the scavenger hunts. I’d probably help find the BOC for one of those like last time. Otherwise ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not really fair woot, no cell service at all where I am working why 10 am to 2 pm? At least give the people who are working a chance at some other hours in the later evening…

They have B0Cs every Saturday, and they are sold out by the time people who are offline for various reasons get back online.

But those people know that there are other chances to get one.

I guess what I’m saying is that if you can’t get one Thursday, there are always other chances (such as the Woot Off).

I understand I play the games every weekend as soon as I see them pop up…iworking 6 12 hour days a week, and then see this it’s a tad frustrating it would be nice to at least have a chance. When’s the woot off?

When is the woot off? Also BOC every Saturday? Where on the games? Thanks in advance

No idea.

Yes. It’s the prize for the game on Saturday.

See previous answer.