May 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!!! đź’©

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of MAY 2019!

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Since we don’t have quality posts, I promise to like every post sharing a bag of crap. Likes earn you cred points on this new forum. Like are good. I will give likes. :heart:

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

2 Likes

Jumping Monkey Crap

Things I will use.

1. Roll of duct tape
  2. Glow in the dark LED light switch
  3. 25lb fishing line
  4. 4lb fishing line

Things I say I will use but maybe not.

1. Woot bag
  2. Star Wars cards
  3. Metal bucket

For the Yard Sale box.

1. Horse ceiling fan pull
  2. Nice trifold North Dakota wallet
  3. Grinder plate
  4. Secret to Becoming A Worry-Free Mom.
  5. 3X Ram shorts

Other

1. Woot monkey
  2. Pink 3 ring binder my daughter took before the picture was taken.

Not the best but not the worst BoC.

8 Likes

Aka, beer bucket. :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s what the duct tape is for… some ice and some redneck engineering and I have my new beer cozy

4 Likes

Wooty WOOT Woot!!!

After years of trying I just received my SECOND BOC!!!

Now I’m positive Woot a magical place full of tiny fairies that know what I need before I do!!

1. Flying Woot Monkey. I just ordered 3 for cheese presents and realized I needed one more. Poof!! It’s in the bag!
  2. Dawn to dusk auto on/off lightbulb. My husband tried to turn on a lamp and nothing,nada, no light. I said “well, should we open the BOC? Maybe there’s a light bulb in it” Poof!! it’s in the bag!
  3. Beige Bathroom rug. I was cleaning out our enclosed front porch on Sunday and the rug out there is nasty. I said “we should get a new one” Poof!! It’s in the bag!
  4. Garbage can with bags for a vehicle. My van is inhabited my 3 messy small humans, meaning it’s always a disaster inside. “We should have someone to put all the trash into” Poof!! it’s in the bag!
  5. 2 handheld motion activated lights. Daughter #3 uses a night light to read. “How do we get her to turn off the light because she falls asleep”? Poof!! It’s in the bag!
  6. Bright orange safety hat. “How do I get my oldest daughter to wear her bike helmet?” Tell her that she will have to wear something even more ridiculous looking instead. Poof!! It’s in the bag!
    7 Fabric Duck Dynasty Shower curtain. “Hey, we forgot to get my brother a birthday present! Poof!! It’s in the bag! (should be one of the best White Elephant gifts ever!)
  7. Blue BOC bag. One of my reusable shopping bags broke at the store. Hey! I need a new bag…you know the rest of line
10 Likes

Haha. Loved it. Poof! It’s in the bag!

2 Likes

Things that will get used by someone:

1. Finding Dory toy
  2. Motion Lights
  3. Woot Monkey - maybe by the cats as prey!?
  4. Reusable woot bag

Things I have no use for:

1. Dimmable recessed light
  2. Weird ornament toys?

Things I’ll give to my Dad (never mind, my almost 2 yr old just put it on and won’t take it off)

1. Safety hat

This was my first BOC, I was SO excited… now I’m kinda sad :confused:

6 Likes

Thank you for my very first Bag of Crap. The disappointment is real. jk, we will be using some of this crap! Favorites= official BOC tote bag, screaming slingshot Morty, sweet rubber cups for under table legs, paint brush, nice cigar lighter. Here’s what I scored:
les fleurs de Provence wall plaque
KaBoom airbrush machine-with colors!
PomPom Wow! PomPom making kit
Martha Stewart pennant garland
4-pk rubber cups
2 1/2” paintbrush
Fluorescent-orange Booney Hat
Cigar lighter
Case for Fire HD
Hanging LED camping lightbulb
Small lantern
Screaming slingshot Morty the Monkey
iPhone 6 TPU case
iPhone 6Plus leather wallet cover/case

5 Likes

Whoa! That really is a bag of CRAP. 3X shorts are the topper. Where did they find this CRAP? It wasn’t for sale on Woot was it? Did ThunderThighs shop at a real garage sale for this BOC? And how much did this cost you?

I think that you just called ThunderThighs a redneck. :cowboy_hat_face: haa haa!

I got the BOC link from the monkey game last night. Thankfully, I am still prohibited from purchasing for 1 or 2 days so I avoided all disappointment.

1 Like

First ever boc, extreme disappointment. Muchly disappointments. Some cool stuff!

Blue woot bag
Flying monkey with woot cape
Jacksonville Jaguars mug (didn’t know there were jags fans)
8pack of tall 28oz tumbler cups
Grey collapsible storage thing
2 fire 7 tablet cases (don’t have a fire 7)
Rowan Halloween mask
Mossy oak travel thermos thing
Two dog looking at a sunset coasters
Some kind of night light thing

And that’s Hulk to the right showing the disappointment

8 Likes

Poor Hulk, so disappointed. He clearly needs treats and pats and scritches and kisses to make up for it.

2 Likes

Sad with a BoC? Congratulations! That means you are doing it right!

3 Likes

Nice disappointing haul, but Hulk is the best thing in the picture. He looks exactly like my former future son-in-law’s pup that I miss so much more than I miss my former future son-in-law.

2 Likes

Ahh yes, BoC is not complete without full feline inspection of disapproval and fighting over the contents.

Here is the haul:
One severely damaged container of plastic kid baby food
One screaming monkey
One reusable officially licensed blue BoC
Three iPhone 6 Plus glass covers
One Logitech iPad folio case
One glow in the dark/light up light switch
One traffic cone orange safety hat
One cat approved cardboard box

Until next time :v:

4 Likes

Inspected by #9.

1 Like

Because I definitely won’t remember to come back, thank you for allowing me to waste my money on a B0C yesterday, while allowing me to be the first one to do so.

1 Like

Wow! What a load of crap! I received: a Woot crap bag, a Woot change purse, a women’s XL NY Giants v-neck shirt (my wife is a Panthers fan), a Kansas City Chiefs iPhone case (I’m a Browns fan who uses a Google Pixel 2), I Heart Stamping book, How to Catch an Elf book, some autumn-themed paper napkins, a whisk, an inflatable zombie, a youth XL sweatshirt that I don’t understand (my oldest kid is about to turn 3 so it’ll be awhile before she grows into it), and a 100 pack of plastic mailing envelopes.

Thanks for the crap!
IMG_20190523_193853|375x500

4 Likes

Oh Crap!
Woot dirty socks bag (now comes in green)
Woot change purse (change comes from within)
JETS army uniform (pretty sure it’s what rappers wear)
49ers hat (yay my favorite team) Youth size (boo, I’m not a youth) but I have kids (yay again)
Ball State beanie ( I know, it’s as gross as it sounds)
Rainbow whisk (taste the :rainbow:)
Dominos (it’s what all the cool kids are doing)
Titans of NY NFL shirt (at least it’s my size)
XXL real tree half zip (also the name of my sex tape, for all you Brooklyn 99 fans)
Computer speakers (I believe they originally went to an Apple IIe)
Low velocity fasteners (for when you need to hold on loosely, but not let go)
How to catch an elf book ( I think it’s a Lord of the Rings prequel :woman_elf: :man_elf:)
Overall I’m only disappointed by the lack of adequate disappointment…however the lack of a Woot monkey means that my kids will continue to fight over the one we’ve got. So at least I’ve got that going for me…which is nice

4 Likes