:w_boc: Post your August 2020 Crap Here!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of AUGUST 2020 in Digital Crap or Woot-Off.

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

3 Likes

They making you work during your “surgerycation” too? The nerve.

5 Likes

TT has returned to save August!!

7 Likes

Prescheduled it last week. Love these new forums.

8 Likes

Woot Management to TT: “Well just because your shoulder is being worked on doesn’t mean you can’t type, right??”

2 Likes

So I got my bag today and of course I was not disappointed or was I?

BoC contents:
New Orleans Saints Shirt size Large (fits perfect!)
A Titans hair scrunchie
Woot bag to hold my disappointment
Woot travel straw
Led desk grow light
A book
A Fantastic Beasts coloring book
Miami Dolphins hooded dog vest
A snack container
A nightlight

37 Likes

21 Likes

Received my first ever BoC today!

Performance thermal shirt – won’t fit me but someone I know can use this
Lions Matthew Stafford jersey – my son is randomly a huge Lions fan so this was a bullseye
Magnetic battery-powered mini-light – actually pretty bright and perfect for closet or pantry
Woot! suck it silicone straw kit
Squishy thing that lights up when you can bang it against something
Cowgirls in the Kitchen cookbook
There was an old lady who swallowed a turkey kids book
Collapsible bucket
Kids hangers
Grenade that sounds when you pull the pin – this thing was dead on arrival with corroded batteries

Other than the grenade, I’ll be able to make use of everything else in there, with some real surprises taboot!

Best 10 bucks I’ve spent in quite some time…

13 Likes

New video: 6 Pound Bundle of Joy/Crap![image|281x500]

15 Likes

Oh how I wish I could have heard the jokes you wanted to make about that last item. :joy:

4 Likes

Woohoo! I won a Badgers of Calamity in the app today! Breaks a 12 year dry spell. (Although I did get a insulated grocery tote in July so that was like winning a BOC too.)

Excited for upcoming disappointment. I will be back to post after I receive it!

4 Likes

Well… my second BOC was a Woot Birthday BOC… and it was as disappointing as advertised! Best thing was a screaming monkey! Other honorable mentions include:
Girls pink soccer jersey
Middle Tennessee State University dog shirt
Twinkle Panda Animal Jam Toy
Pixel Pet Toy
Detroit Tigers Earrings
Green Bay gloves
Fluffy Decorations
Spritz String Lights
Two Fantastic Beasts books
A pressure washer nozzle

Wow. Just… wow. The monkey is awesome though!

8 Likes

Imagine my disappointment receiving these bags… Amazon did it on purpose I think.

16 Likes

The Woot Birthday BoC was so large it actually came in two boxes. One box was your general BoC and the second box was what I call the Woot celebration box. First box contained the following: a Houston Texans zip hoodie, a New York Giants long sleeve tee, a meat tenderizer, a snack container, a travel guide for Disney World, an elastic shotgun shell holder for a gun stock, a grip extender for a Glock model 43, a rubbery hand puppet? (I think), a Woot straw, and maybe best of all a single cabinet knob w/screw. The second box was all pretty much Woot related material, such as: Woot coloring book, two screaming monkeys, BoC building kit, Woot USB sirens, a discount code for $100 off Woot purchases ($20 off 5 separate purchases), and a $100 Amazon gift card. I think the real disappointment here, was that I wasn’t all that disappointed. It felt like Woot had a birthday and I ran off with the gift.

18 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ANOTHER VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

If you’re that excited, you obviously haven’t watched it yet.

3 Likes

Received my BOC. Always fun! Have no idea what the 3 identical items at the bottom of the picture are. Any help would be appreciated.

9 Likes

The shoes are really cute! No idea what the 3 things are though.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know what those things are but my best guess would be that the grey part would attach to a vertical pipe and the pressure of say a bike hanging on that would keep it in place.

Of course, I am likely very very wrong.

4 Likes

That is how I feel. If I didn’t love getting my own crap as much as I do, I would buy 995 a box just to watch her open it. :rofl:

4 Likes