:w_boc: Post your Crap for March 2020

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of March 2020, including the Woot-Off and Digital Crap games!!

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

hat link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

2 Likes

I have secured a “Bending Over Crumbs” Bag O’ Crap on March 7, 2020, and you can BET I’ll be more than happy to post the glorious disappointment as soon as the lil monkeys at Woot box it up, ship it out, it arrives, and I can get my wife and kids all in one place to open it! YAY!

3 Likes

Here’s my bag of crap…and some comments.

Can you see those pics? Oh and this may have been for February…

6 Likes

But it will actually be here Monday March 16th…

Bring it, Woot! Bring the disappointment to me!

2 Likes

My hard earned BOC.
Coveted Woot! Bag (always useful)
Blue painters tape (I do love a good project)
Mini lantern flash light (so love a nifty light source)
Multi-tip screw driver (one can’t have to many screwdrivers)
Hot Wheels Star Wars toy (might bring joy to my nephew)
Clip for Nerf water dart gun (no gun, I guess i could just throw the clip at my enemies)
Box of 100 lanyard ID holders (could be a neat crafting project but will probably gather dust in my craft closet)
Mortimer Monkey sticker (now lives in my office window perpetually giving me the stink eye about how much time i spend on Woot while at work)
A feeling that this is as good as life gets…
until the next hard won BOC arrives.

Thanks Woot for another week of anticipation followed by crushing disappointment only to look forward to claiming another BOC at some future time.
It truly is the little things in life…the very very little things.

5 Likes

After many hours and failed attempts at other BOC during the Woot Off, I finally won Beans on Cornbread. Can’t say this is the best BOC I’ve gotten, but hey, it’s the thrill of the fight. Right? I’ll find some use for these items. I mean, who wouldn’t want a 2015 copy of Pro Football Focus Fantasy Draft Guide, am I right?!

5 Likes

The stuff you have in there would be VERY popular with my kids, especially the Dory toy and the… what the hell is that thing on the right? A mutant chipmunk? It wouldn’t matter. They’d fight over it.

And my daughter would take the PFF '15 guide and pretend it was something else. See, you just need more kids!

3 Likes

I have 4 grandsons, 2 who have been fighting over the mutant chipmunk thing, one who is too old to care, and one who is terrified of it… :joy:

3 Likes

$9.99 for a toy/conversation piece/discipline tool!

1 Like

FOUND IT! Thanks to Thunderson! He’s a honey badger.

3 Likes

Me: My Bag O’Crap is here! (St. Patrick’s Day reference)
Husband: (sarcastically) Great. That’s all we need. More crap.
Me: (Pulling things out of box) A bag (natch) Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Second season, a Lego disguise, a bicycle tire tube, a mini lamp, a compression calf guard, world’s worst vape pen (!!!), Christmas lights and cocktail napkins, freezer and storage bags, a guide to 3D art, leaky 3D art pens (ick), a light for the 3D pens, a paper fall leaf table runner, and EIGHT PANT HANGERS!
Husband: Oooooooo! I like those!

4 Likes

Woohoo!! First ever BoC!! (Best 'ol Carriages???) Got I through the digital crap game where you complete the puzzle. I will update when it arrives. Hopefully extremely disappointed!

2 Likes

OMG!!! Just scored my first ever BOC on Digital Crap last night!! Still wondering why the authorities weren’t called to investigate all the screaming coming from my house.:thinking: I think everyone just assumed it’s another poor soul who has used the last square of their remaining t.p. and knows it is now time to forage among the leaves for an alternative. This BoC is arriving at the perfect time to add insult to injury. Well played, Woot! Gods.:+1:If my place of work stays open through the projected arrival date, I will post as per thy commandments.

2 Likes

Awesome crap - thanks woot! You made staying inside fun today. Can’t wait to try out my Mario girls costume :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Update - Am now running around the house yelling “it’sa me Mario!”

Awesome crap!

4 Likes

Why am I being charged for shipping when I have amazon prime

Pic, please?

I’m not sure how good this is - my husband was laughing too hard when he took it!

9 Likes

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing the photo. :smiley:

2 Likes

this is NOT the giveaway thread!

go here

If you post an entry here, I WILL delete it.

2 Likes