:w_boc: Post your February 2021 Crap Here!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of FEBRUARY 2021 in the Woot-Off, Digital Crap, or any other place where we might throw them out.

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

I want a bag of crap!

1 Like

So do I. It is my life consuming goal

1 Like

Received mine:
Bag
72 pirate tattoos
Crap coaster
Rolling papers (for marijuana cigarettes??)
iPhone 6 case
IPhone 7 case
Wire and cable organizer
Forceps
Jumbo paperclips
Some sort of headphone cable
Zip up pullover (size L)
Football ID holder
Spiky massage ball roller
2 Water Straw single soldier filter-- “it can help you to avoid diarrhea in the wild”, “waterstraw provides safe and clean drinking water to the people who is suffering by earthquake,tsunami,hurricane or other disaster,It is also a ’ armor weapon’ for the people when they aretraveling outside.” Not sure I quite trust it.

7 Likes

Crap jackpot here!

6 Likes

Disappointed as always, good job woot.

6 Likes

So much awesome crap! Thanks woot! Team. Happily disappointed as usual. Kitchen crap, office crap, crap for the kids and even the dog got some crap this time.

Also, a straight razor. My husband is really not sure why I have a new straight razor. He’s being very nice to me.

9 Likes

Huge success on my second BOC of the year. So happy I got to try it again. Good luck to all you other wooters out there. It took me 10 years to get my first one, but I got my second one a little over a month later.

8 Likes

The crappy rundown …

Abe Lincoln crappy bag
A crappy coaster
An air cabin filter for a car I don’t own.
A long-sleeve thermal T-shirt, size small (way too small for me)
A pair of Dickies black shoes, size 7.5 (way too small for me)
A “liquid patience” metal flask to hold 3 oz. of my favorite booze (way too small for me … but I’ll make due)
A spiral slicer. (I already have one of these that I don’t use, so now I have 2 that I won’t use)
A pack of 28 Windex wipes, for a streak-free shine. (Will go in the car)
A flashlight that actually works. It has a grippy rubberized outside, but it smells like a tire shop is on fire.
A “Bear Claw” extendable back scratcher (immediately claimed by the wife).

So, a box filled with mostly useless stuff, although the flask is kind of nice. But my wife claimed one of the items, so at least I’ll be spared the “you spent $10 on THAT?” this time.

11 Likes

Freddy Door Cover
School Smart Writing Paper (500 pages)
Crappy Coaster
Barber Scissors
Emoticon LED Light
Fly Catchers (pack of 16)
Baby Newspaper crinkle toy
Liquid Patience flask
Spiral Slicer
Whirlpool Ice Maker Water Filter
USB Retractable Mouse
Always Off Makeup Remover Cloths x 2
Glide Flossers
Under Armor Pullover Tech Shirt (Men’s medium will fit my husband perfectly)
Blue Woot! Bag

Here’s my cat, Bob, rubbing on all the crap. :smiley:

10 Likes

Crap time!

Dang it, dog got in the way. Let’s try this again:

Okay, good. The list:

• Abe Lincoln Woot bag
  • Pokemon PopSocket (I literally just broke my last PopSocket just before I took these photos)
  • Universal phone grip & stand (really, Woot? Did you plan for me breaking my other PopSocket? It doesn’t stick to the phone, which is a serious bummer.)
  • Blue Under Armor shirt, size medium (doesn’t fit me)
  • iPhone adapter so I can “listen music” (false: I don’t have an iPhone)
  • But if I did have an iPhone 6, I could put this sexy bikini girl on it
  • Or if I had an iPhone X, I could add this glass screen protector
  • Double-sided scrub brush (I needed one of these)
  • Vacuum filter bags (for a vac I don’t have)
  • Reusable coffee cup (it will be used for hot chocolate)
  • Unicorn horn makeup brushes (a friend will take these)
  • Neck cooler thing (hey, I have a neck! How did you know?!)
  • Sales order book (I don’t have any sales, though)
  • Flashlight (I love flashlights)
  • Knee brace (t’s the 3rd I’ve gotten in crap. I don’t have that many knees.)
  • Glass cutter for my high-class burglary needs)

Oh, one more thing! I forgot since I took them out to look at them and forgot to put them back. Four bunches of these cute plastic flowers:

I’m going to put them in Groot’s head (from a recent app reward) and will post photos when I’m finished.

EDIT: nope, one more thing. Sorry.

Thanks, Woot.

9 Likes

Nothing that I want.

Pass.

2 Likes

Are you sure you don’t want the knock-off Pokemon PopSocket? It doesn’t pop very well and doesn’t come out far enough to actually use. And the other phone thing doesn’t stick.

2 Likes

I don’t use PopSockets.

2 Likes

I drop things. A PopSocket helps me not drop my phone. And the knock-off one does pop out further than I thought but it’s wonky as heck.

2 Likes

7 Likes

That gave me a morning smile. LOL

But dat face!

8 Likes

Here is my BOC. Not too much usable this time. Now I have to wait for March. Thanks a lot Woot!

6 Likes

Good snap on the head bonk!

2 Likes

I scored a Blue Ocean Centaurs this morning on the app. Stay tuned for my disappointment!. Go ahead, Woot! Surprise me with something good… I dare ya! :w_boc:

3 Likes