Mischief Week! May 28-31, 2019

MischiefWeek_blogHeader

FOUR DAYS OF MISCHIEF:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

9 Likes

As far as Wednesday goes, I might have to pretend like I’m working.

Oh, and I guess that I’ll need to enable the daily digest for 2 days (since I possibly won’t remember before 1AM on Wednesday to do so).

1 Like

Mucho excellente.

I love mischief weeks, time to get after that elusive BOC again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A Week for Me. Y’all are so nice

Cool.

Fun, fun! :upside_down_face:

Not happy My deal was stolen out of my cart I rightfully won all because of a server slow down. If its in MY cart it should stay in my cart. No compensation just a I’m Sorry, I understand. Come on that is just bad business practices.

1 Like

It’s not yours until your money is in our hot little hands. The offer goes to those that complete the payment process first. That’s the way we’ve always worked. We don’t hold merchandise in a cart.

2 Likes

Even Amazon doesn’t do that. I have things slide out of my cart when they sell out there, too.

2 Likes

“Furry Attic”

Nothing I particularly want or need, but thanks for the Mischief Week coupon.

1 Like

I got $2. weeeeeeeee

$3 for me. :thinking:

Twas $5 off for me so I decided to get me a hanging butterfly flower “gardenig” bag. I sure do love gardeniging!

2 Likes

I never got my email :frowning:

Checked my email as well as my wifes, and all I have is the email from yesterday, and every other email before that.

Might be a moot question, but you ARE set to receive the Daily Digest.

Right?

https://account.woot.com/subscriptions

Yes… totally… not… aha… thanks for the answer.

I guess yesterday I assumed the spammy email I get pretty often was the daily digest.

Boo…

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

(At least people shared their codes, thus enabling you to spend more money by purchasing something you don’t need. :wink: )

I uh… don’t see said shared codes?