Woot’s Funhouse: Wednesday, 5/29/19

Wednesday from 3pm-5pm CT!

6 ROTATING MAGICAL DOORS!
CHEAP PRODUCTS!
COUPONS!
WEIRD STUFF!

Funhouse-Blog

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:

Go to THIS PAGE on Wednesday, 5/29/19 at 3pm CT.

At the start time, we’ll “unlock” the doors, and they’ll point to products, coupons, and other silly things.

Not all doors will work all the time.

Every few minutes, we’ll shuffle the doors and they will point to different things. Some might be new, some might be the same, but in a new location, and some will “close.”

Coupons will have different redemption amounts and number of redemptions.

When you click on an offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.

You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

6 Likes

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, this is tomorrow.

8 Likes

Same amount of doors as from Halloween, less doors than the funhouse last month.

1 Like

Good. Fewer doors means less confusion. At least, that’s what I’m hoping.

1 Like

Setting my alarm now!!!

Want me to compensate for the lack of confusion?

1 Like

Will there be more candy for sale?

2 Likes

I’d be disappointed if you didn’t.

1 Like

I still have candy left from last time!

1 Like

CANDY!!!

Sigh. Doesn’t matter to me what’s offered. I can’t play. I have to work, which in a vaguely-retail situation means I can’t get online unless I’m at lunch (not that late) or off (not 'til 7 Central)

Seriously. Do this earlier. Or later. Or weekend. Please! I really had fun checking the Hallowe’en one, even though I found nothing I wanted to buy. Still was a blast. I happened to be on vacation that day. But that hasn’t coordinated since. PLEASE change up the times or days!

>'Kat

7 Likes

Me three! I’m a teacher/librarian and NEED cheap stuff for classes. Later CST plz? I can’t help where I live.

1 Like

I did the last Woot’s Funhouse during a therapy appointment and they didn’t complain because they were convinced it was a “coping mechanism” LOL.

Anyway. I wonder what kind of crap I’m going to impulse buy.

6 Likes

I LOVE the Fun House! Going to pop a roast and veggies in the crock-pot this morning so that I can play and not worry about fixing dinner! :innocent:

3 Likes

My coupon was for $2. Anyone do better?

1 Like

Mine was for $5 - got hubby some gold-toe socks.

2 Likes

I bought those grilling sheets for my dad. He’s always getting those thin ones from the dollar store.

3 Likes

Great Father’s day gift idea! :smiley:

3 Likes

$3 over here.

2 Likes

What was the code for $3?