Woot’s Funhouse: Wednesday, 5/29/19

You will find it in your daily email - seems like it is a different amount for different folks.

wootluck =$2 off
wootbest =$5 off
? = $3 off This is the one I need.

Can you use different codes with the same account? I tried to use my code twice, but it wouldn’t let me. :frowning:

I was able to yes

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

Yw!

BTW, this is only forcing me to spend more money on stuff I don’t really need:)

3 Likes

I have 3 bags of M&M’s (2 unopened, 1 partial), 1 bag of Peanut M&M’s (unopened), half a box of Oreo Bars and a handful of Toblerone…

3 Likes

Thanks but no thanks.

haha I still have half of my 10 lb fun size mixed bag and 5-6 almond M&M bags. chocolate for DAYS months!

1 Like

Wootitup

I assume the coupon is expired now? Will there be anymore sent out today?

1 Like

They changed it.

You can’t combine multiple Mischief Week codes.

You also can’t combine Mischief Week codes with OTHER Woot codes.

Two of the codes still work.

My coupon code says it has been all used up. My email only had 1. I have not used it yet.

Thanks!

The codes aren’t unique. They send out the same codes to their entire mailing list.

Let’s assume the mailing list is as large as 100 people and everyone randomly gets one of three codes.

Each code can only be used 20 times. So 60 people will get to use a coupon and the other 40 will get the same error you got.

1 Like

Hae just signed up what are these coupons egveryonesv talking about?
Sue

This morning Woot included one of 3 coupons in their Daily Digest email for a discount on a purchase today.

I hope it is not as pointless as last time you had the Foosball competition.